Oct 3, 2026, 11:39:47
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: New script checklist  (Read 1756 times)

Dec 18, 2011, 11:44:42
Reply #90
Offline

Potzo

Staff


I made visual picture of what would be nice to have in database in order so I can finish website part completelly and nice :)
For counting total and each month, I will do that..
I have image how everything will look like on site..

1. I will make 'MTA connect' part now
2. Then I will make 'Live Maps' list (since something is in db already)
3. Then I can continue with each player page with data in db

But if I make these 3 steps, it will be usefull. To change password, or read your IP/serial if banned...

And all these 3 steps are easy, if someone can script data shown in image in db, it wont be hard for me to execute it on site together with other stuff
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2011, 11:52:42 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Dec 18, 2011, 14:22:43
Reply #91
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
I'll do the maps and account things first^^
Btw with mta 1.2 there is a new command /serial to display your own serial :D

Jan 6, 2012, 12:00:53
Reply #92
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Race or DM maps?(!)

Jan 6, 2012, 12:13:55
Reply #93
Offline

dark.Sector


i think dm dd and race

Jan 6, 2012, 13:02:51
Reply #94
Offline

Potzo

Staff
Ok Mdbelen, I guess we were both drunk last evening...

I was thinking if we do it your way and if we want data realtime...
The script will have to be executed every single load, between 2 tables, counting every fields difference
This is gonna happen (http://teamskc.co.uk/stats.php)
Takes up to 30 seconds to load for first time (then it's probably cached)
Also can you explain your term "snapshot", since I am not that advanced like you, and you like to complicate things on my side ^^

And I really dont see a problem with you doing it the way I said before, you just save data for current month per user
You could also have global month/year var, so it knows where to execute query

Is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Race or DM maps?(!)
Yes, theres DD wins for other DD wins, last man standing
1st, 2nd and 3rd is only for Races and DM
« Last Edit: Jan 6, 2012, 13:05:27 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Jan 6, 2012, 14:30:52
Reply #95
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
WHAT! NO! I wasn't drunk dude!
But good that you admit that you was drunk! Thats probably why you don't get what I try to explain to you all the time! BeerAddict!!!
And you have to be drunk again because now I don't get what you want to tell me!

What do you mean with realtime.
Reading your post I've thought of a "improved" my-version. blabla blubblub doesn't matter how, but similar to the one before..
I don't know exactly how you want to do it anymore.
A fact is that it's absolutely unefficient if I have to do every single query in my script twice just for monthly stats. So we have to use the snapshot-refrigerator-thingy. This is not some kind of technical term, just my way of describing it to make you understand what I want to do and not to confuse you and show you my alleged superiority. But like always this failed (due to your addiction to some german delicacy?) lol.
And no, I don't like to complicate things on your side!^^ I just like the best way and this is IMO doing it not in MTA to prevent any lags.


But whatthehell do you mean with "Yes, theres DD wins for other DD wins, last man standing"
And this "1st, 2nd and 3rd is only for Races and DM" did still not completely answer my question. If we save toptimes for races and DM's together this would be pretty stupid IMhO?! So nobody knows if this tt was made in a DM or in a race, which is a notsosmall difference?


AND NO YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO TAKE THIS AS OFFENSE IN ANY WAY ARGH (if you was just about to do so)

Jan 6, 2012, 14:49:00
Reply #96
Offline

Potzo

Staff
Offense? Was joking about being drunk.. We didn't think well.
I dont want to count difference between 2 tables on every single page load.
Realtime? Isn't it obvious? It means the data is real as you look at it...

If we do it my way, the data will be always saved for current month.
There wont be any lag. Since it will execute only current month, No calculations between 2 big tables for every single player!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's far more better for you to do 2 queries for all stuff..
Than me doing complete db table changes/loading/calculations on every single load for every single player.
What do you think, which one will take faster?
I was thinking in order to make it efficient, in way so we don't fuckup with page loading speed..
All you have to do is to use 2 simple queries, and I really don't see a problem with it :/
Join us on Discord

Jan 6, 2012, 16:17:50
Reply #97
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Nono, 2 querys do not come into my joint!! I don't see a point in discussing this here in forum, especially in the checklist. I'll tell you in MSN.

So just for the checklist to be checked up:
Onlinetime is saved now

Oh and btw you --could-- show logins per server, or maybe just show where somebody is more active by the amount of logins per server (onlinetime per server would be an easy thing too)

Jan 24, 2012, 19:16:33
Reply #98
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Ingame there should be a chat message every 2 minutes with the current track info and current DJ name, but only if it's the radio is on-air of course. This shouldn't be too hard, right?

Also add me to the list of DJs plz ;)



Jan 24, 2012, 20:03:04
Reply #99
Offline

Potzo

Staff
Don't worry son, we have thought about something similiar
But looking atm, it might not be so easy.
Further discussion with Mdbelen is needed. Over.
Join us on Discord

Jan 25, 2012, 00:53:04
Reply #100
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Well your way isn't easy ToMo, Matrix's is, didn't think about that myself. Can just check every 10 seconds and if its changed its outputted.lol

Feb 4, 2012, 18:30:13
Reply #101
Offline

Matrix

Staff
We need a way to stop duplicate toptimes, and also easily delete duplicates due to abuse. An example:




Feb 4, 2012, 19:22:26
Reply #102
Offline

Mattyboe


We need a way to stop duplicate toptimes, and also easily delete duplicates due to abuse. An example:


If you limit account names to like one per game serial, that might be possible



Feb 4, 2012, 19:23:37
Reply #103
Offline

Slipknot.

Member
xD megusta is tman too xD

Feb 4, 2012, 20:51:20
Reply #104
Offline

T-Man


lol, i didn't mean to duplicate a top, as you can see i asked matrix to delete them, but he didn't answer, maybe he didn't see
Im sorry, i'll never change my nick
I never wanted to have that much toptimes, trust me >.>
My nick wont be change again:D
p.s. My nick is now #456789T-Man
And wont be changed
Cheerz!
kthxbai
-
Edit:
Matty, I don't think that will be helpful.
« Last Edit: Feb 4, 2012, 21:06:37 by T-Man »