Oct 3, 2026, 11:38:09
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: New script checklist  (Read 1755 times)

Feb 25, 2012, 22:37:55
Reply #120
Offline

alessandro112


I'm in progress with Respawn now

Feb 25, 2012, 23:44:38
Reply #121
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff

Mar 20, 2012, 16:45:57
Reply #122
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Sooo, we finally arrived at point 4:

4) save more stats
5) mutelist in db
100) improve map upload and management
101) improve interserver connection (e.g. showing others server players in scoreboard)

Mar 25, 2012, 19:07:33
Reply #123
Online

Potzo

Staff
Just quick draft I did today, as we were speaking on TS
The point is to have everything minimalistic as possible
I will draw other screens or elements neccesary later on

Normal view:
http://data.potzo.net/59Z2c98s.png

Spectating:
http://data.potzo.net/PJt0NWcN.png

Menu:
http://data.potzo.net/4jvQ3feV.png

Active menu item:
http://data.potzo.net/Q0Wjz1uI.png

Map switching:
http://data.potzo.net/fW4fUX3g.png
Join us on Discord

Mar 25, 2012, 19:57:31
Reply #124
Offline

dark.Sector


wow rly looks nice cant wait for this to be on servers

Mar 25, 2012, 20:09:02
Reply #125
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Just quick draft I did today, as we were speaking on TS
The point is to have everything minimalistic as possible
I will draw other screens or elements neccesary later on

Normal view:
http://data.potzo.net/59Z2c98s.png

Spectating:
http://data.potzo.net/PJt0NWcN.png

Menu:
http://data.potzo.net/4jvQ3feV.png

Active menu item:
http://data.potzo.net/Q0Wjz1uI.png

Map switching:
http://data.potzo.net/fW4fUX3g.png


Looks sexy! Can I suggest the Ownage Owls logo on the map switching screen? It will remind people of where they are playing ;D



Mar 25, 2012, 20:50:50
Reply #126
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Oh man yes this rly looks nice! Just the "ads" SUX lol but its a great  idea to put them on map switching screen!

Mar 25, 2012, 21:00:57
Reply #127
Offline

Slipknot.

Member
I got very excited when i saw "achievments" WOHO!

Mar 25, 2012, 21:55:26
Reply #128
Online

Potzo

Staff
I am not quite happy with the menu yet tho
And those 3 labels in bottom left..
I will change that
Join us on Discord

Mar 25, 2012, 23:56:43
Reply #129
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Maybe also add aaa liiittle bit of color? What about making borders orange or even text orange?

Mar 26, 2012, 00:40:47
Reply #130
Online

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Mar 26, 2012, 01:41:16
Reply #131
Offline

Millhouse

Member
What about making borders orange or even text orange?

creative expression: 0

Mar 26, 2012, 07:32:12
Reply #132
Offline

TheOfficialSpeed


Wow I really like that design.

I made some brainstorming yesterday about which stats to save, archievements, etc.. Will share it when I complete the main idea a bit more.



Well, appart from that: could you tell me what font do you use here http://data.potzo.net/B67XiQYx.png ¿?


And how are you thinking to develop things? I mean: I cant wait to start working more deeply on it. I can manage almost everything. If you give me "green light" I will start making things according to that design. Meanwhile Mdbelen would have time to get ride of those long MySQL queries. What do you think about this?


And btw would be fine if you provide me the clean images (like O.o link on top right corner) Or if you want it written by scrips, then tell me which fonts to use.


Will be waiting for your answer  ;P




EDIT: heres what I wrote down: http://www.speed-site.eu/OwlsCheckList.pdf
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2012, 08:32:16 by TheOfficialSpeed »

Mar 26, 2012, 08:54:19
Reply #133
Online

Potzo

Staff
Great progress :}
Sure, no problems, I can cut all the images, and send it to you
And tell you want font,  sizes and colors I used
But then I have to create more layouts for gui windows (settings, achievements, shops, etc.)
I will do that today
Join us on Discord

Mar 26, 2012, 09:14:00
Reply #134
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Also create playerlist and toptimes like this. And add a bit space to show playeramount on other servers.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2012, 09:17:29 by Mdbelen »