Oct 3, 2026, 11:39:48
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: New script checklist  (Read 1756 times)

Feb 4, 2012, 21:37:51
Reply #105
Offline

Starac

Member
We need a way to stop duplicate toptimes, and also easily delete duplicates due to abuse. An example:


I usualy delete duplicated top times when i notice them.Btw i deleted 4-5 just today ;)
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 4, 2012, 23:08:31
Reply #106
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Actually I configured the toptimes to be saved by serial and not by playername not too long ago. But this might have reset when the servers were restarted.

Feb 5, 2012, 01:52:22
Reply #107
Offline

Matrix

Staff
We need a way to stop duplicate toptimes, and also easily delete duplicates due to abuse. An example:


I usualy delete duplicated top times when i notice them.Btw i deleted 4-5 just today ;)

Huh how do you do that?



Feb 5, 2012, 09:18:51
Reply #108
Offline

Starac

Member
We need a way to stop duplicate toptimes, and also easily delete duplicates due to abuse. An example:


I usualy delete duplicated top times when i notice them.Btw i deleted 4-5 just today ;)

Huh how do you do that?
Use command /deletetime (1-8) .
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 5, 2012, 12:24:46
Reply #109
Offline

Matrix

Staff
We need a way to stop duplicate toptimes, and also easily delete duplicates due to abuse. An example:


I usualy delete duplicated top times when i notice them.Btw i deleted 4-5 just today ;)

Huh how do you do that?
Use command /deletetime (1-8) .

OMFG noone told me this! All this time I've been telling players that I can't delete them hahaha



Feb 6, 2012, 15:43:36
Reply #110
Offline

Larsi


Hello, My name is Pharox
I swear if you guys select me, This server will get more people, I can everything about MySql, Scripting, design, Just ask, I have worked for Biip.no (The design, and SMS application) If you select me, You will never be mad!

Mvh Larsi/ Pharox in game
Larsi

Feb 6, 2012, 15:56:10
Reply #111
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
Hello, My name is Pharox
I swear if you guys select me, This server will get more people, I can everything about MySql, Scripting, design, Just ask, I have worked for Biip.no (The design, and SMS application) If you select me, You will never be mad!

Mvh Larsi/ Pharox in game

I'm speaking for myself, but others will probably agree with me ;

Could you by any chance give us a short descrption of yourself.
Like who are you? Speaking in general only of course!

It doesnt have to be anything persona etcl stating your full name or anything.
We all have the right to be anonymous on the internet!
But something that will help us to get a "grip" of who you are. :-)

I'd also like to know a bit more detailed version about your experience in scripting etc.

Please reply in this thread :  http://ownageowls.com/forum/announcements/lua-scripter-needed!

Feb 11, 2012, 01:04:50
Reply #112
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
// Memo 2 my brain:
1) finish shit
2) Radio info
3) fix stupid mysql
3) ...
3) .
3) ......
3) ....
3.5) revert changes because of stupid mysql
4) save more stats
5) mutelist in db

99) improve map upload and management

Feb 13, 2012, 14:26:46
Reply #113
Offline

Matrix

Staff
I have an idea: A lot of our maps have massive shortcuts. What there should be is a way to "disable" a certain map. By this I mean the map is still there, but it won't show up in the votes or random maps. Once the shortcut(s) are fixed then they can be "re-enabled". I hope this makes sense.



Feb 13, 2012, 16:29:35
Reply #114
Offline

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
I have an idea: A lot of our maps have massive shortcuts. What there should be is a way to "disable" a certain map. By this I mean the map is still there, but it won't show up in the votes or random maps. Once the shortcut(s) are fixed then they can be "re-enabled". I hope this makes sense.

Not a bad idea. So more like a function when you /reportmap , the map gets in the Reported map list and becomes un-playable unless /nextmap'ed for example. Then it can be fixed & enabled again when working again. As there are LOTS of maps with shortcuts now :X.

Feb 13, 2012, 20:22:42
Reply #115
Offline

Mattyboe


I have an idea: A lot of our maps have massive shortcuts. What there should be is a way to "disable" a certain map. By this I mean the map is still there, but it won't show up in the votes or random maps. Once the shortcut(s) are fixed then they can be "re-enabled". I hope this makes sense.

Not a bad idea. So more like a function when you /reportmap , the map gets in the Reported map list and becomes un-playable unless /nextmap'ed for example. Then it can be fixed & enabled again when working again. As there are LOTS of maps with shortcuts now :X.
All it takes is one douche bag to report every single map and cause problems though, works in theory, but not reality.



Feb 13, 2012, 20:30:17
Reply #116
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Oh I had this Idea like a year ago. Back then it wasn't easily possible, now it iiis.. easier than before at least. But first things until 3.5) need to be done, currently 1) and 2) are 90% done.

Feb 13, 2012, 22:03:38
Reply #117
Offline

Matrix

Staff
I have an idea: A lot of our maps have massive shortcuts. What there should be is a way to "disable" a certain map. By this I mean the map is still there, but it won't show up in the votes or random maps. Once the shortcut(s) are fixed then they can be "re-enabled". I hope this makes sense.

Not a bad idea. So more like a function when you /reportmap , the map gets in the Reported map list and becomes un-playable unless /nextmap'ed for example. Then it can be fixed & enabled again when working again. As there are LOTS of maps with shortcuts now :X.
All it takes is one douche bag to report every single map and cause problems though, works in theory, but not reality.

Of course only admins can do it :P



Feb 14, 2012, 02:12:07
Reply #118
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Ok, radio is done. I just love it very much, lol.
You can check it out on private, makes only sense if somebody is streaming or you can stream yourself though.

Feb 14, 2012, 04:11:34
Reply #119
Offline

Mattyboe


Ok, radio is done. I just love it very much, lol.
You can check it out on private, makes only sense if somebody is streaming or you can stream yourself though.
I'll go ahead and do that.... ;)