Oct 3, 2026, 11:38:08
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: New script checklist  (Read 1755 times)

Mar 11, 2011, 10:41:39
Reply #60
Offline

.:SDK:.


Yes, but I meant the webadress for the mta server, like this one for the dm server: http://217.18.70.43:22004
I just don't know the port for it.

Mar 11, 2011, 15:01:24
Reply #61

AlvaroTits

Guest
1) Very important: http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=31716

2) I made a serverchat, so players can chat between the DD and DM server. (I'll still need to finish the ACL on the DD server, can someone tell me what the webadress is? http://94.23.149.88:22005 doesnt work). interchat.zip

3) also a small script that removes the 'Again' vote option when a map get's played 3 times. racevoting_server.lua

4) And tom-e added a spectator script
Love 2 and 3 <3

Mar 11, 2011, 15:34:12
Reply #62
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
http://94.23.149.88:22005 doesnt work
It's http://94.23.149.88/
⇒ PRO!

Port is 23004

Very good tip about the minclientver, i'll change this.

How did you realize the interserevrchat? i hope it doesnt just output all messages from other server in the chatbox as this would be very confusing?? maybe it would be nice if you can send a message to other server by prefixing it with.. e.g. "&" or something like that, and displaying in other server where the msg comes from (by color or so) But i guess you already di sth similar ;)

Uh maybe i can send you some script which i started, which is supposed to display information about other servers like playeramount on the screen, but doesn't work :S

Mar 11, 2011, 17:49:49
Reply #63
Offline

.:SDK:.


Thx, I finished the ACL, which was the hardest part, it should work now if you upload the resource. (Dont forget to change the ip's and names on both servers)

But i guess you already di sth similar ;)

Yes, current script has:
* When you add a + before a message, it outputs a message on both servers
* When a map starts, the other server gets a message (so players can use /goto if they want)
* Command: /players [DD/DM] = amount of players + their names (maybe too long for one line, needs a test)

I wanted to add more, but I thought I'd start with this.
All messages are prefixed with the server location ni front and have a gold-ish colour

Mar 11, 2011, 17:52:11
Reply #64
Online

Potzo

Staff
1) Very important: http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=31716

2) I made a serverchat, so players can chat between the DD and DM server. (I'll still need to finish the ACL on the DD server, can someone tell me what the webadress is? http://94.23.149.88:22005 doesnt work). interchat.zip

3) also a small script that removes the 'Again' vote option when a map get's played 3 times. racevoting_server.lua

4) And tom-e added a spectator script
Holy tits! Epic!
Join us on Discord

Apr 17, 2011, 23:38:03
Reply #65
Offline

.:SDK:.


So, back from holidays with some (small) changes  :-*

1st, nicknames are now colored in join/quit/nickchange messages.

2nd, hunter toptimes ^^. It's a quick'n dirty version, works the same like race toptimes, so /deletetime should work. The (top)time is added when a player hits the selected vehicle pickup (it only works with hunter pickups so far). More suggestions are welcome.

Vehicles to be added: Hunter, Seasparrow, Hydra, Rustler (?), RC Baron, Rhino ...

Apr 17, 2011, 23:52:00
Reply #66
Online

Potzo

Staff
Sweet.
Invalidus was just mentioning me we need hunter top times, but it is on checklist and now its done
Nice!!
I have some new ideas, I will post when I gather all of them (writting on a paper ^^)

But i still think as a base, we should make account data storage, login window (made by Mdbelen), with pernament teams.
And then use that gui stats script from private server (F6?) to load stuff for account (stats, settings, fun)
Then go step by step with other stuff
Join us on Discord

Jun 18, 2011, 03:01:06
Reply #67
Offline

.:SDK:.


I made a small change to the vote in DM server again, it now shows 3 races, 3 DM's and play again (not if map is played 3 times).
The maps in the list are maps that haven't been played in a while, so players can't ignore maps they never heard off. This should make the dm server more interesting again (does it?).

Also, did some maps got lost when moving the server? Only 314 maps now, I thought there were over 600 before.

About global stats, that's probably next thing since ptpm will have it too, gonna talk with mdblenen when we got time.

Jun 18, 2011, 09:36:20
Reply #68
Online

Potzo

Staff
Nice. Thats ok like that in voting :)

About the maps..
I dont know if there was over 600 before, Private says 416 all together
Map managers need to check that out
Join us on Discord

Jun 18, 2011, 11:25:50
Reply #69
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Yep there are some maps missing I noticed



Jun 22, 2011, 12:17:45
Reply #70
Online

Potzo

Staff
Can any map manager please confirn this about missing maps?

Also SDK and Mdbelen, I found this script
It seems it has user panel, betting, rolling, money, achievements , gm voting (we dont need that), etc..
Just take a look at code...
That can really help us out, we can modify so it saves in sql, and minor gui changes.
And that can be it. Most of stuff will be done

Others can give ideas for panel, and achievements
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2011, 12:31:16 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Jun 22, 2011, 12:34:05
Reply #71
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Tomo, what's that file? Oo

Jun 22, 2011, 16:59:57
Reply #72
Offline

Pet

Member
I cant say that there are missing maps because i dont have the exact number having before.

Jun 23, 2011, 00:16:13
Reply #73
Offline

rijads

Member
I can say i never deleted any maps from server without leaving notice, or noticing someone.

Jun 23, 2011, 00:48:55
Reply #74
Online

Potzo

Staff
Well, I asked if someone whos got the maps can check if some maps are missing?
Join us on Discord