Oct 3, 2026, 11:38:09
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: New script checklist  (Read 1755 times)

Mar 26, 2012, 09:16:05
Reply #135
Offline

TheOfficialSpeed


Great progress :}
Sure, no problems, I can cut all the images, and send it to you
And tell you want font,  sizes and colors I used
But then I have to create more layouts for gui windows (settings, achievements, shops, etc.)
I will do that today


I loved that font, but how can I find it? Name? BTW I added you on msn, so we can talk over there to share the images and that stuff
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2012, 09:33:49 by TheOfficialSpeed »

Mar 28, 2012, 23:30:28
Reply #136
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Oh tomo would you be so kind to find new images for lower left corner? imo they suck aaasses! especially ping symbol which looks like verybody had wifi on wtf :S

Mar 29, 2012, 09:11:46
Reply #137
Online

Potzo

Staff
I know, open up MSN.
I told you to create test server, so I don't have to send images every time I change them to Speed..
That way we could all be in sync..
Call it "[O.o] Ownage Owls Test Chamber" :D
Join us on Discord

Mar 29, 2012, 14:03:39
Reply #138
Offline

TheOfficialSpeed


I know, open up MSN.
I told you to create test server, so I don't have to send images every time I change them to Speed..
That way we could all be in sync..
Call it "[O.o] Ownage Owls Test Chamber" :D


Theres already a test server, but ASE hidden I think.

Letme upload what I made there ^^

Apr 14, 2012, 13:14:15
Reply #139
Online

Potzo

Staff
when I join DM server and i have to wait for map to finish
There should be option to Play for fun the current map..

I will add in checklist
Join us on Discord

Apr 14, 2012, 13:21:04
Reply #140
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
when I join DM server and i have to wait for map to finish
There should be option to Play for fun the current map..

I will add in checklist

This has already been discussed though, atleast I know me & speed did it.

I'll breifly say what he said about it.

The problem will be, that you will lose much of the chatting & friendlyness / community in game, because people will rather be focusing on the map instead rather than talking

Apr 14, 2012, 13:22:35
Reply #141
Online

Potzo

Staff
when I join DM server and i have to wait for map to finish
There should be option to Play for fun the current map..

I will add in checklist

This has already been discussed though, atleast I know me & speed did it.

I'll breifly say what he said about it.

The problem will be, that you will lose much of the chatting & friendlyness / community in game, because people will rather be focusing on the map instead rather than talking

We should give people freedom of what to do. You can't force them to chat
This is not a must for them, but choice, you press one key and you play. If you wanna chat, you will chat rather than playing

Edit:
Missunderstanding with gira, I said "when I join DM server", I thought it would be clear to only be first time,
because it makes no sense afterwards (because you played the map for real)
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2012, 13:26:36 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Apr 14, 2012, 13:49:46
Reply #142
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Someday i had the idea of mixing dm and race.
So, theres a hunter at the end, but also respawn. When somebody gets the hunter respawn is disabled and hunter can shoot everybody to win. Maybe some (not too many) checkpoints would be best then, not no cp at all like in DM and not as many as in race. But everything is possible.
Maybe after more important script stuff is done we can work on that and open a server and see how ppl like that.

Apr 14, 2012, 14:18:26
Reply #143
Offline

TheOfficialSpeed


Someday i had the idea of mixing dm and race.
So, theres a hunter at the end, but also respawn. When somebody gets the hunter respawn is disabled and hunter can shoot everybody to win. Maybe some (not too many) checkpoints would be best then, not no cp at all like in DM and not as many as in race. But everything is possible.
Maybe after more important script stuff is done we can work on that and open a server and see how ppl like that.

lol thats not the best way of doing it IMO.

BTW, @ ToMo: Im against, as Gira said. I think thats not O.o style = /

Maybe something different would be nicer ... because almost every DM server has that feature atm... We could try to be more original ^^

Apr 14, 2012, 14:42:04
Reply #144
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
VERY MUCH MY OPINION YEAH

but whats not the best way of doing it iyo??^^

Apr 14, 2012, 15:08:13
Reply #145
Online

Potzo

Staff
Well, easiest thing to say is to be different
But what excatly? Speaking of this case, you can't really make something really awesome
Join us on Discord

Apr 14, 2012, 16:37:24
Reply #146
Offline

Matrix

Staff
I'm against this idea too, it'll mean noone chats ingame. FFS server has this problem I've found.



Apr 14, 2012, 17:22:24
Reply #147
Offline

TheOfficialSpeed


Well, easiest thing to say is to be different
But what excatly? Speaking of this case, you can't really make something really awesome

developing some minigame multiplayer (like tick tak toe or smth), something that doesnt really make players become less talkative

I'm against this idea too, it'll mean noone chats ingame. FFS server has this problem I've found.

+1oo5oo

Apr 15, 2012, 14:01:16
Reply #148
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
I'd love a script that would save all names used on a IP & Serial

Mdbelen told me I could use /whois, but this only displays the IP of the person, which is kinda useless.

I'd also love another command, same idea of the names being saved on IP & Serial, but instead of displaying the names, I want some "Ban-list" which are displaying all bans, even if they are 1 min or 12 hours.
This would make it easier to decide how long they would be banned if they cant behave.

ALSO! I would like a third command which is like /ban gira serial 120
where 1 = 1 minute, so 120 = 120 minutes

Apr 15, 2012, 14:41:06
Reply #149
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Did I rly say whois? Meant whowas.
Ban command is good something like that will be added with new ban system.