Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:42
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Fixed maps  (Read 180 times)

May 8, 2011, 13:18:02
Reply #30
Online

Potzo

Staff
Hey,
I deleted some maps on NEW SERVER(46.163.78.135:22003), mainly because they are shit :D
race-[DD]DominoPizza
race-[DD]hexyl
race-[DD]mg-festung
race-[DD]mg-piratebay
race-[DD]Michrochip-updated
race-[DD]puma-huntedbyobjects
race-[DM]puma-laswaterasspeedboating
race-[RC]boatingblastaround
race-[RC]seadragon

Delete them too on DM and DD server.

And I am reporting
race-[DM]martyzandexpressv2 - Bugged spawns
race-[DD]wankenstein - RC Baron should be removed.
race-[DD]carbon - Remove part where you can get RC Baron and Sea Sparrow.

AND, if you uploaded/fixed/deleted some map on any server, let me know by replying here.
We are still configuring new servers
« Last Edit: May 8, 2011, 13:58:28 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

May 8, 2011, 17:06:45
Reply #31
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
race-[DD]hill deleted from both servers and I've deleted the maps you have mention
« Last Edit: May 8, 2011, 17:20:29 by Invalidus »

Aug 2, 2011, 12:50:20
Reply #32
Online

Potzo

Staff
The reported list is getting quite big ^^
We need to solve that
Join us on Discord

Aug 10, 2011, 15:10:29
Reply #33
Online

Potzo

Staff
Hellow?
 ;)
Join us on Discord

Aug 11, 2011, 14:38:41
Reply #34
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Sorry, but I won't be active till the summer ends... anyway I'll try to test or fix some maps if I've time  :)

Aug 11, 2011, 16:04:22
Reply #35
Offline

Pet

Member
Deleted some maps from the DM and RC server:
race-[DM] Martyz feat KatLee
race-[DM]MokLess-ZakensHarbor
race-[DM]tailon
race-[DM]tazbabysairporttakeoff
race-[DM]Tobits18-Lullusfest
race-[RC]h2so4-raceinliberty

If you'd like them back,im holding them in my deleted maps folder.

Aug 11, 2011, 17:03:19
Reply #36
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
All maps tested.

Uploaded maps on DM/RC Server:
   race-[DM]missionimpossible
   race-[DM]cycvol7bringmeup
   race-[DM]brosforlife

Uploaded maps on DD Server:
   race-[DD]crosslucko

And all of them uploaded to the Private Server.


   

Aug 11, 2011, 19:17:14
Reply #37
Online

Potzo

Staff
I see everything is solved, both maps and report list
Nice work! :D
Join us on Discord