Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:41
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Fixed maps  (Read 180 times)

Feb 27, 2011, 15:34:26
Read 180 times
Online

Potzo

Staff
Post here maps which you fixed

I fixed now Sunset DD, HQ Cat, Cross Y V2, IceCross 3/4/5/6

Flicker and positions for objects and vehicles fixed. Some ramps bugs fixed too. Uploaded on DD/DM/Race and DD server
Update maps on your PC

If anyone knows flickering or fucked DD map, just fix it..
Join us on Discord

Feb 27, 2011, 16:17:19
Reply #1
Online

Potzo

Staff
Cross Tsai Lun on DD now.
Cunthouse Dm uploaded on DD/DM/Race.
Join us on Discord

Feb 27, 2011, 16:29:42
Reply #2
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
As you saw, I fixed Puma rise of the devil and saving - comet ( it was like a DM, with the [DM] tag and ghostmode and the maps were DD's ). I fixed that and uploaded it to the DD server too.

Feb 27, 2011, 16:49:52
Reply #3
Online

Potzo

Staff
Eddy ownz and Eddys Goat DD have been fixed and uploaded on both server

race-[DD]EY and race-[DD]EYPRRO both deleted because they are shit, and EddyPro was DM..
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2011, 16:53:41 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Feb 27, 2011, 17:17:40
Reply #4
Online

Potzo

Staff
Fixed flickering on DD X Cross on both servers.
Join us on Discord

Feb 28, 2011, 11:47:23
Reply #5
Offline

rijads

Member
did you guys upload fixed maps to the servers ?

Feb 28, 2011, 13:03:18
Reply #6
Online

Potzo

Staff
The ones I mentioned here, I uploaded on both servers, except private.
Also theres flicker in multi cross, VIP Cross and Cross 28
Join us on Discord

Feb 28, 2011, 13:17:29
Reply #7
Online

Potzo

Staff
btw DD Bleach v.1 is actually DM..
I deleted it from DD server, fix name in DM server.
Join us on Discord

Feb 28, 2011, 17:06:40
Reply #8
Offline

Pet

Member
How do you get rid of flickering?

Feb 28, 2011, 17:42:52
Reply #9
Online

Potzo

Staff
Select one object, hold alt and move it only a bit down or up, thats it
Join us on Discord

Feb 28, 2011, 20:30:47
Reply #10
Online

Potzo

Staff
DD Blood Sport removed.
Join us on Discord

Apr 4, 2011, 17:46:27
Reply #11
Online

Potzo

Staff
Hey, did anyone fix anything lately? I cant do everything, can I..
We have 5 map managers :/

List is quite big and maps arent fixed: http://ownageowls.com/mta#reported
If you can't do that, I will do reorganization

I want everyone to say what they did last. Sorry for being so serious, but we really need active map managers :)
Join us on Discord

Apr 4, 2011, 17:58:17
Reply #12
Offline

Pet

Member
Yeah sorry.I haven't paid attention to this section as i always look at the new maps though i have repaired few of those with fixed status.Ill try do make these in couple of days.

Apr 4, 2011, 18:02:42
Reply #13
Online

Potzo

Staff
Also one thing about accepting maps, we should only accept well made and non-boring DM maps for our server.
They make alot of DM maps, but most of them are shit, we can just deny them, and maybe they will improve it or make better ones

We also have to follow the rule of naming the maps with prefix, such as [DM] and so on..
Join us on Discord

Apr 4, 2011, 18:09:17
Reply #14
Offline

Pet

Member
Always.