Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:42
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Fixed maps  (Read 180 times)

Apr 4, 2011, 18:19:17
Reply #15
Online

Potzo

Staff
Nice, what about you Tom-E?
Join us on Discord

Apr 4, 2011, 20:41:13
Reply #16
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
eh btw you should be able to teleport to the position in the list by opening admin panel -> resources tab and entering in the little edit on bottom right
setElementPosition( getPedOccupiedVehicle(getLocalPlayer()), posX, posY, posZ )

This probably doesnt work in mapeditor but should work in race gamemode (maybe also testing in mapeditor), but all untested..

Apr 9, 2011, 20:21:46
Reply #17
Offline

Tom-E



Apr 20, 2011, 01:31:49
Reply #18
Online

Potzo

Staff
Who "tried" to fix map [DM]Infernus Race? It's complete bull shit now, since you can get Seasparrow in 3 seconds.
It was ok before!
Hamp vol4 is fucked also and that Nexus map, still hunter on start.
And why is reported maps list so big,maps aren't getting fixed

btw Pet, Shadows last map was bugged. I removed it (Cunt vol6)
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2011, 01:59:46 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Apr 20, 2011, 18:40:17
Reply #19
Offline

Pet

Member
Ok hamp vol 4 and nexus fixed plus other 4 maps fixed.

Apr 21, 2011, 15:59:47
Reply #20
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
I've FIXED some maps and still (you can check it) and DELETED race-[DM]carrot-v2-thewall & race-[DM]Cyclon reason: both sucks and bugged. I've found some problems also:

-I was going to fix "race-[DM]-Tete-ft-Prototype-vol-1-Full-speeded" but I can't find the folder. It's deleted?
-I was also going to fix "race-[DM]50centftdriver76" but the problem isn't a bugged vehicle pickup (hunter), problem is that the map is too high and alpha could fix it with his script moving the whole map downward.
-I can't find neither "race-[dm]driver76-jumpstylzz"


« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2011, 17:15:28 by Invalidus »

Apr 21, 2011, 20:54:26
Reply #21
Online

Potzo

Staff
Also, don't forget to click Fixed if you fixed something :D
Join us on Discord

Apr 22, 2011, 17:02:38
Reply #22
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
race-[DM]Go To Hunter! deleted

Apr 22, 2011, 18:27:18
Reply #23
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
race-[DM]iceage DELETED and more maps have been FIXED

Apr 22, 2011, 19:50:53
Reply #24
Online

Potzo

Staff
Hamp vol 3 is still bugged Inva..

#ff2000Leonardo: You know, you first start with BMX
#ff2000Leonardo: Then get infernus or so, make a jump
#ff2000Leonardo: After that, you make another jump
#ff2000Leonardo: Get a RC bandit
#ff2000Leonardo: Then infernus again
#ff2000Leonardo: The jump there..
Join us on Discord

Apr 22, 2011, 20:02:24
Reply #25
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
lol I didn't see that, my fault I'm sorry :D

PS: Now really fixed (I think  ;P)

Apr 23, 2011, 13:57:30
Reply #26
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Thx, list is getting shorter^^

Apr 23, 2011, 16:01:05
Reply #27
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Yeah ^^ 

A lot of maps FIXED and race-[DM]rangerv2, race-[DM]rangerv3, race-[DM]owlschuck, race-[DM]owlschuck2 DELETED

Apr 23, 2011, 17:40:13
Reply #28
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Woohoo all maps FIXED for now!! 8) 




Apr 23, 2011, 17:42:20
Reply #29
Offline

Pet

Member