Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:42
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: MTA:Race maps  (Read 213 times)

Jul 7, 2010, 19:01:39
Reply #30
Offline

Thunderstorm


I suddenly thought the old MTA might just work when I install 1.1.1 instead of 1.1.2, so I did and it worked. I got it back now so I'll probably be making maps again. :)
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 8, 2010, 20:50:05
Reply #31
Offline

Thunderstorm


I uploaded all the old maps, with fixes for MTA 1.0 (like carlift remove, shorter pickup range, and some respawns deleted)
But the names are fucked up after I uploaded them. Here's what the names should be like:

Thunderstorm - v8_18.0 = Thunderstorm v8.0
Thunderstorm - v7_27.0 = ... v7.0
Thunderstorm - v6_82.0 = ... v6.0
Thunderstorm - v3_32.2 = ... v3.2
Thunderstorm - v1_2.1 = ... v1.1
Sjeeskar X Thunderstorm - v1.1 = Correct
OwlsDM - lll_26 = OwlsDM - III
OwlsDM - ll_76 = OwlsDM - II
OwlsDM_66 = OwlsDM - I

Thanks :)

Edit: OH, I also uploaded a brand new map! Name: Thunderstorm - v11.0. CHECK IT OUT!
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 8, 2010, 20:56:38
Reply #32
Online

Potzo

Staff
No thank you,
We still have alot maps to test, we will put this up to list, it might be online and tested this week
Join us on Discord

Jul 8, 2010, 22:09:43
Reply #33
Offline

Thunderstorm


No thank you for what?
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 8, 2010, 22:37:52
Reply #34
Offline

Thunderstorm


Another map fixed: OwlsDM - III (Take the latest one)
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 9, 2010, 00:53:15
Reply #35
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
he meant NOOO! WTF ! THANK you for fixing and making new awesome thunderstorm maps!

// we just tested them and hopefully tomo will upload them fast. but thunderstorm sjeeskar 1.1 still doesnt work at the beginning :(

Jul 9, 2010, 10:05:44
Reply #36
Online

Potzo

Staff
btw. for 9 and 10, says invalid map,
and IV has bug spawn
Join us on Discord

Jul 9, 2010, 10:58:45
Reply #37
Offline

Thunderstorm


9, 10 and IV aren't finished and I uploaded them accidentally.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 9, 2010, 20:28:18
Reply #38
Offline

Thunderstorm


I uploaded yet another new map.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 10, 2010, 19:34:29
Reply #39
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
YAYAYAYAYAYY (xd)

Jul 11, 2010, 01:17:02
Reply #40
Offline

Thunderstorm


I love you too, md.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO