Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:42
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: MTA:Race maps  (Read 213 times)

Jun 23, 2010, 05:31:51
Reply #15
Offline

Over


Mmm yeah, it really is quite fucked up, I was mucking about and I couldn't exit map testing then the screen when black and it crashed. I'd use the old editor, if you can.
[Insert signature here]

Jun 23, 2010, 15:43:39
Reply #16
Offline

Thunderstorm


That's the problem. Ivé done everything the vid told me to, but it won't start. I do get the popup with "MTA, Stop playing with yourself", but that's it.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jun 24, 2010, 06:19:32
Reply #17
Offline

Over


Sorry, I can't really help anymore than I have so far. Try mucking around on google and see what it comes up with, if at all.
[Insert signature here]

Jun 24, 2010, 15:21:20
Reply #18
Offline

Thunderstorm


I wonder how Tomo and md got the old MTA maps onto the server without having to replace every single pickup themselves. But thanks for helping me, anyway.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jun 24, 2010, 16:02:23
Reply #19

IceBreaker

Guest
I wonder how Tomo and md got the old MTA maps onto the server without having to replace every single pickup themselves. But thanks for helping me, anyway.
I guess copy/paste they dont need to replace anything it's a .map file works for both but some maps dont work coz of the carlifts.Those carlifts were ok in MTA Race 1.1.1 but here no

Jun 24, 2010, 16:42:47
Reply #20
Offline

Thunderstorm


That's the same I did, but in all the transfered maps, every single pickup is gone. Even spawnpoints.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 1, 2010, 16:54:51
Reply #21
Offline

Thunderstorm


I don't know how, but I got them back somehow... Anyway the testing in new mta's editor is still shit.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 1, 2010, 17:52:53
Reply #22
Online

Potzo

Staff
Thunder we used this attached tool
Join us on Discord

Jul 1, 2010, 17:55:02
Reply #23
Online

Potzo

Staff
Btw. Fix your maps,
for some it says "Not a valid map" and shit..., and some have respawn. Respawn you can change by modifying meta.xml where "timelimit" should be "none"
Join us on Discord

Jul 1, 2010, 19:47:14
Reply #24
Offline

Thunderstorm


Which ones say that?
How should I fix that?
Where can I find meta.xml?
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 1, 2010, 19:52:16
Reply #25
Online

Potzo

Staff
Dunno, but I know that 7, 8, 9, 10 have problem.

How? start your local server with your maps and test them
But first you can use raceconv to convert from old mta to new resource files.
Join us on Discord

Jul 1, 2010, 23:05:12
Reply #26
Offline

Diego:D


I have a question because I can not install the race mta 1.1? Pliz help me  :P

Jul 2, 2010, 03:00:10
Reply #27
Offline

Diego:D


Hi everbody this is my map :D :P check pliz

Jul 2, 2010, 10:19:54
Reply #28

IceBreaker

Guest
Hi everbody this is my map :D :P check pliz
invalid map :/ where's the meta.xml file?

Jul 2, 2010, 23:31:16
Reply #29
Offline

Diego:D


Oh sorry I miss and fix it :P :D