Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:24
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Good movies  (Read 480 times)

Jul 5, 2012, 09:16:05
Reply #30
Offline

Samurai


It is a nice film but ye Tomo first parts are boring :) "Level" game magazine give that film a year ago. And I watched it 2 weaks ago xD Its nice film I like bad guys cues. But yes I dont like the end of film. Most disgusting thing is fat guy that controlled woman :o( 
I want to make some nostalgia. I love Scarface too.
Scarface Trailer HD (1983)
« Last Edit: Jul 5, 2012, 11:05:22 by Samurai »

Jul 27, 2012, 20:30:07
Reply #31
Offline

rijads

Member
The divide (2011)

Imagine looking up at the sky, and for a moment feel a sense of wonder and fear, just until a flash of burning white erupts in a beautiful mushroom cloud. You will soon find yourself frozen in amazement, petrified by the coming wave of destruction, or running desperately, trying to find a way of escape from the coming flames. Be prepared to be engulfed in heat, or find yourself in a room with a bunch of strangers, in a world spiraling out of control. Human beings can be so cruel.

The Divide is about a group of people, isolated in a small fallout shelter, each one with their own issues and regrets. Each one spiraling like a chain of shame and fear. These strangers begin to reveal the worst of human nature. Through silence and fear, to dominance and murder, each man and women delve deeper into the insanity dwelling within you and I. As the bad become more powerful, and the good dwell in silence, the surroundings which they live become bleaker and more disgusting. Each one falls and each one succumbs to their own selfish desire. One group against another. An example of today s' society in the most morbid of forms.

9/10

Jul 31, 2012, 21:10:01
Reply #32
Offline

FST


Blood Diamond Trailer HD
Awesome Movie this is,One of the finest movies Leonardo Di Caprio has starred in.According to IMDB(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450259/),it gets a 8.0 rating But I think it is being underrated as it should at least get 8.3 rating(minimum).
]

Jan 5, 2013, 01:09:03
Reply #33
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
End Of Watch - Official Trailer (2012) [HD]

Very nice movie, a little bit unconventional and good acting, like plausible "taken from real cops life" xd
its not the whole film from the first second working towards an ubermega final, but starting with many small stories, ending in a everything changing one.
« Last Edit: Jan 5, 2013, 01:15:28 by Mdbelen »

Jan 5, 2013, 20:38:28
Reply #34
Offline

Kuki


Blood Diamond Trailer HD
Awesome Movie this is,One of the finest movies Leonardo Di Caprio has starred in.According to IMDB(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450259/),it gets a 8.0 rating But I think it is being underrated as it should at least get 8.3 rating(minimum).

"Shutter Island" - Official Trailer [HD] Awesome dicaprio`s movie too

Feb 23, 2013, 03:34:13
Reply #35
Offline

rijads

Member
RE:End of Watch
I found this movie to be a bit boring on some parts (Didn't expect that from it), but still it was a great watch.

Here is something awesome:
http://trakt.tv

This is site, much like last.fm for music, but for tv shows and movies.
If you have XBMC or Plex, you can install addon and it will automatically update your profile with what you have watched, you will be able to leave rating easily as well, which can sync with IMDB.
You can follow other people what they watched, just as they can follow you, I hope some of you will start using this awesome service, so I have more people to follow and share with on that site.

Here is my profile:
http://trakt.tv/user/lowbit

Back to Movie reviews.

TPB AFK



It was documentary worth a watch, nothing special, but if you are member on tpb for long time now, it may interest you to see what site creators went through while creating the site, upgrading servers, and fighting legal system.

Ted



Best 2012 comedy movie in my opinion, it had some original ideas that I really enjoyed, and it had some cheesy lines as well, but I laughed so much in this movie that it overtook God bless America's first spot of comedy of the year. It is a must watch, if you didn't see it already.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2013, 03:36:39 by rijads »

Feb 24, 2013, 14:08:29
Reply #36
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
TED

Best 2012 comedy movie in my opinion, it had some original ideas that I really enjoyed, and it had some cheesy lines as well, but I laughed so much in this movie that it overtook God bless America's first spot of comedy of the year. It is a must watch, if you didn't see it already.

Strange how diffrent people can think.

I found this movie to be one of the most boring comedies I've ever seen in my life.
I'd rather watch a marathon of 'Police Academy' movies & them I find so boring I cry a little when they air on TV.

Jan 6, 2014, 22:50:56
Reply #37
Offline

rijads

Member
Gravity (2013)


Got different experience from watching this movie than I expected, but not in a bad way. Nothing unexpected happening, yet still entertaining to watch til the end. Apart from some cheesy special effect, I'd say that this movie managed to bring some old stuff to the table, repack it, and show it the way it was meant to be seen.
9/10 - Must watch.

Jun 27, 2014, 20:10:24
Reply #38
Offline

johnmarquez


The "smoke crack wit me" scene had me dying.

Jun 27, 2014, 20:40:24
Reply #39
Offline

Next#


my best movie STREET KINGS   :D

Jun 27, 2014, 20:42:36
Reply #40
Offline

Next#


street kings the best moviee!!!

Jul 20, 2014, 01:59:52
Reply #41
Offline

jennystack


The Lovely Bones - 4/5

Here's the deal: I'm a total pussy. This was more than enough for me to shit myself. But yeah, enjoyed the story a lot.