Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:41
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: what is your internet speed  (Read 500 times)

Dec 6, 2012, 14:07:56
Reply #45
Offline

rijads

Member

I would love to switch upload and download speeds.

Dec 6, 2012, 18:12:25
Reply #46
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Why rijads?

Mine now:


Maybe one day I'll upgrade to 120Mb/s..



Dec 7, 2012, 08:36:50
Reply #47
Offline

Ceecay

Member
you guys are so lucky...

we dont have better internet than this...

Dec 7, 2012, 09:23:06
Reply #48
Online

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Dec 7, 2012, 16:11:46
Reply #49
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
lol, in germany theres the most uberslow internet in most of the jerkwater towns and stuff, friend of me has something like 300k down or so..
you recognized that my test was @ my university and i was like "ha what a cool ping" that was actually it, nothing else^^
but stupid sauce hollandaise must show me his stupid ping which is even half as high as mine ofc-.-

edit: oh no it was even more stupid roman sector!!

editedit: but my test was wlan, so probably i'd 4ms! lul
« Last Edit: Dec 7, 2012, 16:15:16 by Mdbelen »

Dec 8, 2012, 16:48:56
Reply #50
Offline

rijads

Member
that is so called human right internet, I think Angela Merkel or someone before her said that everyone in germany must havr access to internet, and that is when this shitty one came.

Dec 17, 2012, 22:53:33
Reply #51
Offline

RuzgaR


Istanbul / Turkey
ISP: Turk Telekom

Dec 12, 2013, 23:37:20
Reply #52
Offline

Starac

Member

Finally a better connection !!!
still slow tho, but I think it's worth the money I pay..
Btw I still cannot watch 720p videos without lag. What speed am I supposed to have to watch those?
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2013, 23:47:31 by Starac »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Dec 13, 2013, 01:52:17
Reply #53
Offline

Millhouse

Member
You need computer for 720p not calculator....


Dec 14, 2013, 07:51:23
Reply #54
Offline

KehAnet077


eqwqqw
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Dec 15, 2013, 14:25:33
Reply #55
Offline

rijads

Member

#Just girly things

Dec 15, 2013, 18:42:43
Reply #56
Offline

$@HoT@


omg i have only 1 mbps :(
~>$@HoT@<~

Dec 15, 2013, 18:59:06
Reply #57
Offline

KehAnet077


omg i have only 1 mbps :(
lol bro you are so unlucky.
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Dec 15, 2013, 20:06:21
Reply #58
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl

Dec 15, 2013, 22:00:41
Reply #59
Offline

TabOo.