Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:25
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: what is your internet speed  (Read 499 times)

Jun 17, 2011, 15:15:27
Read 499 times
Offline

Chechenec


It seems to me that my slowest speed Internet.  Among the Owls :P

what is your speed :)

Jun 17, 2011, 15:25:10
Reply #1
Offline

Pet

Member
Nope i got the slowest

Jun 17, 2011, 15:27:46
Reply #2
Offline

dark.Sector



my upload sux i will get new internet next year :D

Jun 17, 2011, 15:33:47
Reply #3
Offline

rijads

Member
http://www.speedtest.net/wave/66be00d037ab2acf

GO to that link and test it there, so we all have nice overview, also checenec edit your first post and put that link in there.

Jun 17, 2011, 15:45:32
Reply #4
Offline

Mattyboe


I'm the one from America obviously with an Embarq provider. I got the worst upload and download....lol.



Jun 17, 2011, 16:05:22
Reply #5
Offline

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I'm obviously the champion from the UK :D
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jun 17, 2011, 16:09:41
Reply #6
Offline

Starac

Member

lol

:O My ping :O
My internet is worst -.-
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011, 16:13:21 by Starac_Serbia »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jun 17, 2011, 16:19:31
Reply #7
Offline

Mattyboe


@Starac Lol! Well at least I'm not last. ^.^



Jun 17, 2011, 16:26:36
Reply #8
Offline

Pet

Member
I have lowest download speed and best ping.

Jun 17, 2011, 16:31:08
Reply #9
Offline

p0rn|Berni


« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011, 16:36:19 by eXo|Berni »

Jun 17, 2011, 16:41:42
Reply #10
Offline

Matrix

Staff
I'm obviously the champion from the UK :D

Beat this, then:




Jun 17, 2011, 16:51:34
Reply #11
Online

Potzo

Staff
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011, 17:28:52 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Jun 17, 2011, 16:57:12
Reply #12
Offline

Matrix

Staff



Jun 17, 2011, 17:27:31
Reply #13

AlvaroTits

Guest
My neighbour rules.


And it was one year ago:


Jun 17, 2011, 17:29:36
Reply #14
Online

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord