Rijads are you doing Computer Science?
If you think network, system administration, programming in java, c++, php, etc etc under computer science, than yes

.
University is almost nothing if you don't manage to find right path of being happy or make a good living from money you earn. There wont be any magic involved after uni for job. I am doing really good and I am happy that I have a job unlike many other uni finished students.
That is true tomo, but since I get all my material online for learning, and I can learn whenever i want (only when exams I have to go to university), I had a lot of free time, and when you told me once that I should get a job to get new graphic card, remember ? I did.
I was working as desktop technician and after 3 months, I am already system administrator in hayat TV (maybe you heard of it)

.
And the best part is, most of my learning time is spent while working in hayat

.its like they are paying me to learn

(ofcourse I cant always learn all the time, when some server stops running or something else bad happens, but you get the point)
So yeah, dont waste your time on uni if you are not gonna learn anything.