Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:16
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Exams !  (Read 84 times)

May 13, 2012, 12:37:57
Read 84 times
Offline

Ace


Hello Guys  :)
I just want to tell u that i'm sorry for not been active for couple of days
Cos i have Exams so i'll not be acive for like 3 weeks i will miss u guys
Wish me good luck  :)

May 13, 2012, 13:52:56
Reply #1
Offline

Jos

Member
Good luck on your exams

May 13, 2012, 15:33:08
Reply #2
Offline

$@HoT@


pro gud luck for exams and i also have exams :( .i hate exams....
~>$@HoT@<~

May 13, 2012, 17:25:14
Reply #3
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Yeah good luck all on exams. I have 7 very important ones in the next few weeks :/ (2 Maths, 2 Physics, 2 Computing and 1 Film Studies)  How many have you all got, and what subjects?



May 13, 2012, 17:37:41
Reply #4
Offline

dark.Sector


i will start mine june-july math romanian english biology and some others....

May 13, 2012, 18:26:46
Reply #5
Offline

Starac

Member
18 June - Serbian

19 June- Maths

Exams for the high school.I already did those two and passed, but i failed on psycho test for some other school so i have to do them again for another school.Long story.

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 13, 2012, 22:38:52
Reply #6
Offline

panglu

Member
Starac hahHAHAH you failed on psycho test? xD how so?

I have Programming, Digital Video Technology, Visual Culture, Visual Psychophysics... all that from last semester and 9 MORE exams in few months from current semester, its going to be hell -.-

May 14, 2012, 08:18:59
Reply #7
Offline

Starac

Member
Starac hahHAHAH you failed on psycho test? xD how so?
Yes.Only 3 guys passed it, it wasn't regularly !!!
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 14, 2012, 09:09:13
Reply #8
Offline

rijads

Member
LOL starac failed psycho tests, but its school, you have to pass in school, while uni is different...
Oh shit i have 6 exams upcomming in 1 month, 2 maths (discreet and engineering) C++ programming advanced, operating systems (mostly linux terminal use), algorithms and data structure and one more i forgot what it is :/

May 14, 2012, 15:01:21
Reply #9
Offline

dark.Sector


LOL starac failed psycho tests, but its school, you have to pass in school, while uni is different...
Oh shit i have 6 exams upcomming in 1 month, 2 maths (discreet and engineering) C++ programming advanced, operating systems (mostly linux terminal use), algorithms and data structure and one more i forgot what it is :/
i have c++ too and some word,excel visual,fox pro....good luck man

May 14, 2012, 15:50:56
Reply #10
Online

Potzo

Staff
I have ..... none.  :awsum:
Join us on Discord

May 14, 2012, 17:41:09
Reply #11
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
no knowledge - no exams. easy as that!
:BRB: rofl

May 14, 2012, 17:44:15
Reply #12
Offline

Matrix

Staff
LOL starac failed psycho tests, but its school, you have to pass in school, while uni is different...
Oh shit i have 6 exams upcomming in 1 month, 2 maths (discreet and engineering) C++ programming advanced, operating systems (mostly linux terminal use), algorithms and data structure and one more i forgot what it is :/

Rijads are you doing Computer Science?



May 14, 2012, 17:59:31
Reply #13
Online

Potzo

Staff
University is almost nothing if you don't manage to find right path of being happy or make a good living from money you earn. There wont be any magic involved after uni for job. I am doing really good and I am happy that I have a job unlike many other uni finished students. Life is full of ups and downs and don't take it so straightforward ;)
You can learn alot more by yourself if you have will and that can take you further in life. Just like how kids become adults, every new day they just learn how to behave in world
"The creative adult is the child who survived"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 18:10:05 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

May 14, 2012, 23:14:09
Reply #14
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Wise words :*
Sometimes I wonder if university was reallly the best choice, but after all I think so. And I have more practical experience (well, most students have 0) and even in very few cases more theoretical knowledge than students in > 5th semester, because I like what I do and I've learned it on my own before and I'm sO mootivated!
STILL I have to do at least 5 stupid exercises from last week and 3 of this lol.