Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:17
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: The Hidden Web Tutorial and Demonoid Codes!  (Read 113 times)

Feb 9, 2012, 18:31:00
Reply #15
Offline

FST


Umm,Mattyboe I have a demonoid account.But you don't need an account to download torrents from there.You can do it even without an account.I would only register if I want to comment on something but that's entirely something else.Mostly people here download torrents & very rarely upload new ones,So no point of having an account there.
]

Feb 9, 2012, 18:55:13
Reply #16
Offline

Mattyboe


Really? I could swear you needed an account, maybe it was different 5 years ago? That's when I got that account



Feb 9, 2012, 19:38:17
Reply #17
Offline

panglu

Member
lol i also thought you need account to downoad...because 1-2 years ago I wanted to download but I couldn't
I guess they changed that rule

Feb 9, 2012, 20:01:45
Reply #18
Offline

FST


lol i also thought you need account to downoad...because 1-2 years ago I wanted to download but I couldn't
I guess they changed that rule
Same,I think they allowed downloads to all users when they switched from demonoid.com to demonoid.me.
]