Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:17
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: The Hidden Web Tutorial and Demonoid Codes!  (Read 113 times)

Feb 7, 2012, 02:28:03
Read 113 times
Offline

Mattyboe


Okay guys, so I figured I'd try to be a little productive and give back to the community. First, by showing everyone a hobby of mine and how to get to this hobby, it's very secretive and should stay that way. The other thing that will be in this topic is demonoid registration codes, which is a website for torrents. Now, I have to make this tutorial due to a promise to a friend, so I figured I might as well most it here as well for all of you to possibly benefit from.

'The Hidden Web'
Here's a wonderful article on what it is exactly and all the warnings to be brought with it.
Now that you know what it is, it might be helpful to provide you ways of obtaining access to it as well!
This is a method that I've tested and is completely safe unless you begin downloading some things that you shouldn't be.

Step One: Dual boot install 'Ubuntu', which is a version of Linux, so that you have the option to run your current OS, and Ubuntu. Linux is the safest platform to run it on, and Ubuntu is their most popular OS. Ubuntu is also free, so no need to pirate it or pay for it. They've made this completely idiot proof on their website, all you have to do is download this http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/windows-installer and run it and install. It will go ahead and install a dual boot, which means every time you turn your pc on, you'll have the option to either run Windows or Ubuntu for example. It's necessary to do this because it helps to keep yourself more anonymous as well as being safe from malware.

Step Two: Now that you have Ubuntu, go ahead and start it up and play around with it for a bit, familiarize yourself with the OS. Now, we're very close to obtaining access to the hidden web, but a few things must be done before so. We're going to have download a program called Tor. Go here, https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en and download Linux or Linux 64 bit depending on your PC. Once this is done downloading, open the file with linux's extract tool (Just click it twice) and move that file to the desktop.

Step Three: Now that you have the folder containing multiple files inside of it on your desktop, you're going to want to do the following. Files don't work as they do in windows on Ubuntu, it takes more than clicking them to begin a setup of such.
-Press Ctrl-Alt-T     This opens up the terminal of Ubuntu.
-Type cd Desktop and enter.
-Type ls and enter.       (that's a lower case L btw, not an upper case i)
-Type cd tor-browser_en-US and enter or copy and paste the file that appears which will be the same.
-Type ls again and enter.
-Type ./start-tor-browser which should be another highlighted file and this will finally start the application.
-Your Tor will now be authenticated and a browser will pop up, 'Firefox Aurora' and you're free to search on there.

Step Four: Sites will load very slowing because everything is encrypted, but if you're going to the right places, it's certainly worth it. The Hidden wiki and the silk road are two popular sites, which are 'onion' sites, off limits to normal people.The silk road is a huge marketplace where you buy just about anything you want, and with intelligence, it can be done safely. I use the silk road for purchasing things of my own business, and can say it's the quite the place. The Hidden wiki has pretty much everything you can think of or want to know as well.
Warning: Do not hold me accountable for anything you do with the information i've given. There is also child porn here, most of the sites are said to be monitored by governments. Not only is it wrong for such things to exist,  but also highly illegal. Also, you may have to refresh pages a few times to the two sites i've mentioned, don't think the website is down if you don't connect on your first time.

Here are the web addresses to the two websites mentioned above.
Silk Road: silkroadvb5piz3r.onion index.php
Hidden Wiki: http://kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Demonoid.me Registration Codes!

Codes:
MattyboeX3x3k55q2pqd19i1o094icv5dyihl6o4rzdt9
MattyboeXldhnn65325q0jvqe5gyn15fsklx0mqo
MattyboeXhc9abdp5sjp8zqd56h56rd5nhlio246z0gl3
MattyboeXoshorndwreys2hocu715wseau8axl4mhszmt
MattyboeXji8giae37fb8k7yjbd5k0n29wwvu2dt8zjn4

Here are five codes, I can make as many as I want. If you are to use one code, i'd like it if you could either comment below or send me a message telling me so, so that I can cross it off the list. This is for the website demonoid.me, which is a private site for torrents.

Now you know a little more about me, and what kind of things interest me! Enjoy :)

Picturezzzz:

Will Upload Tomorrrrrow.
« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2012, 02:43:41 by Mattyboe »



Feb 7, 2012, 09:26:58
Reply #1
Offline

Millhouse

Member
what? too long i didnt read :D long story short maybe?

Feb 7, 2012, 10:21:59
Reply #2
Offline

rijads

Member
Not bad topic, but all information you can find in hidden places using tor, you can find on normal internet as well.
As much for staying anonymous on the net, you are much better of with virtual private network located on other continent while still using proxy server, come on unless you make child porn no one will ever find where you come from.

As for demonoid if someone wants those codes its ok, but come on demonoid is like 4 years ago ... Its wanna be private torrent tracker while its so open, and its even worse supported then piratebay lately (which is open torrentz tracker), if you want some really quality torrent tracker where you can always download full speed torrents, go with torrentleech for everything, Broadcasthenet (BTN) for tv shows, and what.cd for music.

Oh yea I have one invitation for torrentleech, so if someone can show me some of his ratios on other private networks, and they are above 1.0 I will send him torrentleech invitation.

For everyone who is against private trackers and/or isnt familiar with private trackers, stay out of this until you google it, and want to know more about it.
« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2012, 10:23:43 by rijads »

Feb 7, 2012, 10:59:16
Reply #3
Offline

panglu

Member
I find your post interesting. I didn't know about hidden web stuff...

And I used first registration code for demonoid.
Thanks  :3

Feb 7, 2012, 11:16:55
Reply #4
Online

Potzo

Staff
I dont get this Hidden wiki thing, and frankly I don't think I need that encrypted browsing .... yet.
I think this isn't really needed for me, since all I need and use... I have access to, and it's not being monitored
It might be saved in ISP history, but I don't care. Theres no law which can make them monitore our downloads.... yet.

Good post for americans tho?

And I never used Demonoid, Theres better private local torrent trackers...
And btjunkie just closed couple of days ago.. :/
Join us on Discord

Feb 7, 2012, 13:48:52
Reply #5
Offline

Mattyboe


For your normal Internet needs, no need to use this. If you want to be anonymous though, this is the thing to do. I purchase things so whenever I do, I use this. Also where else can you hire someone to kill someone online? I think it's kinda cool :D. Also I prefer demonoid because  I don't have to worry about my seed ratio



Feb 7, 2012, 15:48:42
Reply #6
Offline

rijads

Member
Good point there, but come on, lets let people seed who have enough time to do that, and good internet connections, while we can cheat using mratio :P and still get best speeds (Dont do this with every site, but torrentleech... who is gonna wait so long, and also my upload speed is 10 times slower than download so ...), been doing this for 3 years, never been detected by any site ( ofcourse i used it carefully).
EDIT:
As for tor, you can use it on windows... to surf just download tor browser. (Its the easiest way.)
« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2012, 15:52:54 by rijads »

Feb 7, 2012, 16:57:42
Reply #7
Offline

Mattyboe


Yeah really dangerous on windows though..I like ubuntu for it, more anonymous and safe from malware



Feb 7, 2012, 19:09:27
Reply #8
Offline

rijads

Member
More safe from malware than windows, true, more anonymous, no.

Feb 7, 2012, 20:33:02
Reply #9
Offline

Mattyboe


I also look at it as if you get a virus or key logger etc, you lose the little anonymity that you had. If you can't get malware then you're less likely to lose your information. Simply a point of view, but I also see where you're coming from.



Feb 7, 2012, 20:38:36
Reply #10
Offline

Matrix

Staff
I haven't had any viruses on Windows for three years now, and all I'm using is Microsoft antivirus and Windows firewall. I think that it's pretty hard to get viruses nowadays, unless you're computer illiterate..



Feb 7, 2012, 21:08:32
Reply #11
Offline

Mattyboe


I agree to a point, although on the hidden web people are extremely computer literate know what they're doing and you can get your pc fucked up. Anyways, I'll stop commenting, I feel like I'm spamming



Feb 7, 2012, 21:17:03
Reply #12
Offline

rijads

Member
but I also see where you're coming from.
That sentence could mean so many things, can you tell me more precisely ?

Feb 7, 2012, 22:05:50
Reply #13
Offline

Mattyboe


Sure, you said, "More safe from malware than windows, true, more anonymous, no."
And I explained my point, but then I said I also how you could see it the way that you did. It doesn't really do anything to protect being anonymous unless you do proxys and shit yourself, but you if you look it the way I did, then you could see that you gain anonymity through protection. Hope that makes sense some what, had a long day. lol



Feb 7, 2012, 23:23:34
Reply #14
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Lul Matrix so what does that tell us? Either you're right and the internet is mostly safe,,, OR your antivirus is just shit haha.
I don't know of any virus on my pc within the last 1-2 years, too, though.^^

Btw I just heard in my english lesson that its much easier to install rootkits on linux than on windows. But dunno.
I'm not sure if this whole discussion is rly interesting as it won't lead to anything i guess..^^
« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2012, 23:27:03 by Mdbelen »