Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:17
Ownage Owls

Poll

V or SA?

GTA V, obviously
5 (62.5%)
GTA SA 4 ever
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: IS GTA V better than GTA San Andreas?  (Read 155 times)

Nov 8, 2011, 22:42:23
Read 155 times
Offline

SeRgI0_SOUL!


Are you still undecided about GTA V is the remake of San Andreas? Do not you decide about which is the best?

Maybe this video will show you the answers: Is cool, I think there are lots of bored people in this world to be able to do this parody in only 1 week, LOL

GTA V looks slightly better than San Andreas
In Spain have discovered all human evolutionary chain: Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens and Homo Sexual xD

--------



Nov 9, 2011, 00:20:30
Reply #1
Offline

FST


The best part SA had that u could change clothes,get tatoos + gang warfare.
]

Nov 10, 2011, 22:47:53
Reply #2
Offline

Jos

Member
GTA V is going to be one thing: Awesome

Nov 10, 2011, 23:56:23
Reply #3
Offline

FST


]

Nov 12, 2011, 00:38:13
Reply #4
Offline

rijads

Member

Nov 12, 2011, 13:51:13
Reply #5
Offline

Jos

Member
GTA V is going to be one thing: Awesome
I doubt that

Well, why?

1, It's going to be better looking than any GTA which came before.
2, It's going to be similiar to the best GTA which came out so far "San Andreas"
3, The car customization is comming back, including more customizations
4, What do you want more from a game?

Nov 12, 2011, 15:52:51
Reply #6
Offline

FST


GTA V is going to be one thing: Awesome
I doubt that

Well, why?

1, It's going to be better looking than any GTA which came before.
2, It's going to be similiar to the best GTA which came out so far "San Andreas"
3, The car customization is comming back, including more customizations
4, What do you want more from a game?
I was just joking.But I would like to see the huge number of clothes that were present in SA(from headbands,chains to the shoes).
]

Nov 12, 2011, 16:58:35
Reply #7
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
IMO what i heard about the story it doesnt rly sound interesting. And I hope the controls are good. I didnt like it so much in 4 (I don't mean the keys, but the "handling" of the player lol)

Nov 14, 2011, 03:08:24
Reply #8
Offline

rijads

Member
custom handling models ftw.

Nov 17, 2011, 23:18:07
Reply #9
Offline

martin11


I kinda think GTA SA still looks better.

Nov 18, 2011, 15:31:35
Reply #10
Offline

Millhouse

Member
I kinda think GTA SA still looks better.

you can't know that. game comes out in 2012 (rumors)

Nov 18, 2011, 16:47:04
Reply #11
Online

Potzo

Staff
To be exact, rumours say Summer 2012.
Join us on Discord

Nov 19, 2011, 18:01:39
Reply #12
Offline

rijads

Member
To be exact, rumours say Summer 2012.
so it will come for console in 2012Q4 and pc 2013Q3

Nov 19, 2011, 18:23:26
Reply #13
Offline

FST


To be exact, rumours say Summer 2012.
so it will come for console in 2012Q4 and pc 2013Q3
I hope not
]