Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:30
Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:30
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Computing
→
Connection Lost
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Connection Lost (Read 52 times)
Nov 2, 2011, 19:08:41
Read 52 times
TabOo.
TabOo.
Post-Owl
Posts: 125
Mice: +2/-0
Connection Lost
Hello guys
I have a problem with my mta.
Every time I connect to a server I will lost my connection (
Disconnect : Connection with the server was lost
)
And I can reconnect after 10 sec . At first I thought it was my internet but I'm not sure
Do you know what's it and how can I fix it ?
Thank you !
«
Last Edit: Nov 2, 2011, 21:23:03 by TabOo.
»
Logged
Nov 2, 2011, 21:24:02
Reply #1
rijads
Member
rijads
Member
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 467
Mice: +0/-0
Re: Connection Lost
Give us more info, are you connecting through router, which av, firewall do you use, os and so on...
Logged
Nov 2, 2011, 22:43:16
Reply #2
TabOo.
TabOo.
Post-Owl
Posts: 125
Mice: +2/-0
Re: Connection Lost
Quote from: rijads on Nov 2, 2011, 21:24:02
Give us more info, are you connecting through router, which av, firewall do you use, os and so on...
nvm , it's fixed
PS : THANK YOU LOW!
OR NOT !!
«
Last Edit: Nov 2, 2011, 23:58:27 by TabOo.
»
Logged
Nov 3, 2011, 00:42:56
Reply #3
Mdbelen
Staff
Mdbelen
Banned Owl
Staff
Ownage Post-Owl
Posts: 1,217
Mice: +10/-4
Re: Connection Lost
How did you fix now what enraged you for many weeks?
Logged
Nov 3, 2011, 11:53:58
Reply #4
TabOo.
TabOo.
Post-Owl
Posts: 125
Mice: +2/-0
Re: Connection Lost
I reseted my modem .. it worked for a hour and after this I had the same shit.
So I think it's my modem ...
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Computing
→
Connection Lost
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more