Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:19
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: It's over, it's finished, it has come to an end.  (Read 165 times)

Jul 20, 2011, 19:08:43
Read 165 times
Offline

Monsi


Yes, you can all live in peace now, because Monsi is leaving!

I go for a month to the USA and when I come back I attend university and I'll go with friends in an appartment, so there will be no more time for MTA left.

I can say that I had a really, really good time on the Ownage Owls servers and I think each individual Owl is a great guy and this community is one of the best I've ever seen.! Altough sometimes me and the community had some misscomunications... :P

Well, I hope this server will last forever and perhaps see you in the near future!

Best wishes,

Monsi




Jul 20, 2011, 19:15:52
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
 :| Oh i am sorry to hear that from you,wish you all the best in life and i hope u will come back one day. Bye.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jul 21, 2011, 17:11:27
Reply #2
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Wait you go to university? I thought you was like.. 15 or so.
But why shouldn't there be time for MTA anymore?^^ I do the same but i think i will have time for mta, but ok (not that i'd play MTA in every free minute i have :P)

Jul 22, 2011, 14:54:37
Reply #3
Offline

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Haha :) Mdbelen he is going to university in Germany, i cannot remember the actual name of the place but i know i wrote a letter to them :) ( For Monsi )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jul 22, 2011, 21:01:40
Reply #4
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
niiice^^ Aachen?

but why did you write a letter WTF i guess he can speak german better(?)

Jul 22, 2011, 23:13:04
Reply #5
Offline

Jos

Member
niiice^^ Aachen?

but why did you write a letter WTF i guess he can speak german better(?)

Ich habe keine anhung,

Aber, Monsi vielen luck in Deutschland.

Lol, take care. And maybe seeya.

Jul 24, 2011, 19:30:28
Reply #6
Offline

Tom_Riddle



Aug 1, 2011, 01:04:28
Reply #7
Offline

Monsi


Well, I am not accepted in Berlin where I first applied for as I didn't come through the selections, just bad luck as my grades where sufficient but it's just a small chance because 200 ppl apply for 50 places -.-.
Now I'm going to attend the exact same study but then in Rotterdam. 

Well, cya guys, hope to play on the server once in a while..

 (im on some poor wifi in the middle of nowhere so i might have posted this post like 10 times )

Aug 1, 2011, 01:13:02
Reply #8

AlvaroTits

Guest

Aug 1, 2011, 17:35:05
Reply #9
Offline

Ericblazed


Im just ME

Aug 2, 2011, 01:59:14
Reply #10
Offline

Monsi


Hey hun im currently in Arizona come and visit me xx

Aug 2, 2011, 16:43:54
Reply #11
Offline

Ericblazed


Im just ME