Hello guys,i have some problem with microsoft and i thought that maybe some of you can help me.I hope somebody has some expirience about this shit:
Ok I wasn't at home for 3 days nobody used my pc,and when i came back and turned on my pc i saw this:

You see that window called ''Activate widnows" ? That window i can't remove, i can't move it or anything else.I can't use my shortcuts on my desktop since that shit window occured.That window called ''Activate windows'' gives me only two optinions(as you can see on the screenshoot):''Yes activate windows over the internet now'' and ''No i will do that later.''When i click ''No i will do that later'' my pc shuts down in 5 seconds

.When i chose the first option:''Yes activate windows over the internet now, here is the picture what do i get:

I am not so silly to enter this informations.When i enter fake informations it says: ''Status:Validating'' and that continues indefinitely.
So do you know what should i do?Should i reinstall my windows or there is some other solution for this ???This thing just slowed down my pc and all programs i have on it. -.- I am waiting for someone to respond.