Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:20
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Your downloads  (Read 46 times)

Jun 16, 2011, 16:17:14
Read 46 times
Offline

Matrix

Staff
On uTorrent and perhaps other Torrent clients you can see your download statistics. Let's see who has downloaded the most! :p

Here is my 1st PC: Notice the low upload ratio, that's because I seed all my stuff at school on my netbook, because the upload speeds are 100 times faster there.



I will post my laptop later, and perhaps my netbook will still have the info saved once it's been fixed. Also this is JUST my uTorrent, I have downloaded about 40GB of TV shows by direct download too :)



Jun 16, 2011, 16:32:28
Reply #1
Offline

Shadow_

Inactive Owl


Thats is only movies and tv shows :)
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jun 16, 2011, 18:00:45
Reply #2
Offline

rijads

Member

Jun 16, 2011, 18:41:55
Reply #3
Offline

Mattyboe


I would post mine, but it's only got 3 torrents on it because I'm on my new pc. I downloaded over 300 gb's and uploaded 350 gb's on my old one though. That's what my demonoid account says ;p