Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:55
Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:55
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Archive
→
Server Management
→
Forgot Pass CMD
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Forgot Pass CMD (Read 69 times)
Jun 14, 2011, 08:48:36
Read 69 times
FST
FST
Posts: 76
Mice: +0/-0
This SuX!!!™
Forgot Pass CMD
There should really be a cmd if your forgot you password which I did so I can't login.So I need help
Logged
]
Jun 14, 2011, 10:05:46
Reply #1
Starac
Member
Starac
Member
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 834
Mice: +10/-0
Re: Forgot Pass CMD
Quote from: FST on Jun 14, 2011, 08:48:36
There should really be a cmd if your forgot you password which I did so I can't login.So I need help
Your ingame account pass? Nah just make a new account and tell them to add you as a mod there ?
i think no such command exist
Logged
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!
Jun 16, 2011, 09:56:22
Reply #2
.:SDK:.
.:SDK:.
Posts: 18
Mice: +0/-0
Re: Forgot Pass CMD
Mta doesn't allow to retrieve passwords from accounts.
You could pm me with your password, I'll change it manually for you.
If you don't want that, I can delete your account, you re-register again and we add mod rights.
Or what Starac says.
Logged
Jun 16, 2011, 15:54:13
Reply #3
FST
FST
Posts: 76
Mice: +0/-0
This SuX!!!™
Re: Forgot Pass CMD
Well,I Did What Starac said,made a new account & asked Tomo to grant admin rights to the new account(Which he did).So this Topic is of no use anymore so it should be locked.
Logged
]
Jul 10, 2011, 19:27:08
Reply #4
Mdbelen
Staff
Mdbelen
Banned Owl
Staff
Ownage Post-Owl
Posts: 1,217
Mice: +10/-4
Re: Forgot Pass CMD
Admins can change passwords of every account, just ask them to.
If you register a new account the old one should be removed and admin rights need to be removed from it which is more work than just setting new pw.
How should a command for people who forgot their password look like? /setpw Mdbelen haha or what lol
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Archive
→
Server Management
→
Forgot Pass CMD
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more