Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:26
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Android, and iOS Games and apps  (Read 134 times)

Jun 1, 2011, 17:52:14
Reply #15
Offline

Erick

Member
go to app store and click on popular... :D
i dont care about those, i know them, i want to see which you play mostly, and which you played, and liked, to share with us. So dont go offtopic, or dont post.

I just saying. Everything that is in popular or top is what I and others play.
We are not just a community of players who team up to win clan-wars, we are and have always been, a clan based on friendship and socializing.

Jun 2, 2011, 02:09:26
Reply #16
Offline

Mattyboe


Well i've got over 100 apps on my ipod touch, so I won't list them all, but I will list my favorites.
Here's a few:
Cut the Rope (Cuts a rope with candy on the end, trying to land it in a monster's mouth)
GTA ChinaTownWars (GTA for the ipod Chinatownwars)
Paper Toss (Toss a paper ball into a trash can)
IDarkroom (Edit photos you take with your ipod)
Tiny Wings (Glide a fish on these hills, very fun!)
Papi Jump and Papi River
Pandora (Personalized Radio)

Just a few that are my favorite, that i listed. I also like Doodle Jump, but it's probably been said 10 times ;p



Dec 29, 2013, 14:27:03
Reply #17
Offline

KehAnet077


My Favourite 5 apps: Asphalt 8 airborne , Real Racing 3 , Candy Crush Saga(level 300) , traffic racer , subway surfers.
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Dec 29, 2013, 20:36:59
Reply #18
Offline

rijads

Member
My new favorite is Hexagon, on android, its just so addictive.. If I hopefully get my new device tomorrow, will post a few more.

Dec 29, 2013, 23:20:24
Reply #19
Offline

Matrix

Staff
My Favourite 5 apps: Asphalt 8 airborne , Real Racing 3 , Candy Crush Saga(level 300) , traffic racer , subway surfers.

My 7 year old cousin showed me Subway Surfers she's fucking good at it lol.

If I hopefully get my new device tomorrow, will post a few more.

I hope it's a Nexus 5 ;)



Dec 30, 2013, 10:39:14
Reply #20
Offline

rijads

Member
No way, Nexus 5, is by far the worst nexus device they came up with. I am getting HTC  One, (For the price of 350$ it's great phone, but here in EU, it costs almost the same as HTC One, and One is superior phone in every aspect, except maybe CPU, but if something is gonna bottleneck andorid device it's ram, not cpu speed.

Dec 30, 2013, 10:47:09
Reply #21
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Why is the N5 bad? I have the HTC One X and after owning it I probably won't buy a HTC again. Had too many problems with it :(



Dec 30, 2013, 11:02:51
Reply #22
Offline

rijads

Member
I am not saying that it's bad, but it's worst one they released compared to the competition at the time of releasing it (for example Nexus one had no competition , nexus s was up against galaxy, galaxy nexus against s2, nexus 4 against s3 and htc one x, and now nexus 5, against one and s4), and up to until now, I think Nexus devices were better, but now, I don't think so. I held all 3 devices and tested them out. N5 feels so cheap, and so does s4 after holding HTC One, plus it has most beautiful design I've seen, but aside that, I listen alot music and watch al ot of clips on my phone on the go, and beats stereo speakers make up for the 0.3 inch difference between N5 and HTC One. Also HTC One has better display, N5 feels kinda yellowish, while One has much better whiter and blacker colors. And another reason why N5 might be better choice, is its direct updates from google, but since this is HTC one google play edition (Also direct updates from google), I don't see any benefit in there. So those are the reasons why I went with HTC One, and besides One having great speakers, N5 has the worst speakers released in smartphone last 2 years...