Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:31
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Map Editor  (Read 39 times)

May 31, 2011, 13:39:28
Read 39 times
Offline

ChinaLake


Well i can't make maps now, it has something to do with On-Exit-Save or something. It makes my maps empty and i don't know how to disable it. I already lost 2 maps  :o( I hope someone can help me

~ChinaLake

May 31, 2011, 13:43:29
Reply #1
Offline

n00b


try to find them and then reinstall MTA and then put them back ussually folder where maps are is C:/program files/MTA San Andreas/server/mods/deathmatch/resources

in resources you have folders at the start and name of folder is the name you saved your map
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

May 31, 2011, 13:50:56
Reply #2
Offline

ChinaLake


Did someone have this problem? If not i'll just do it the way Slipknot is doing it

MODIFIED: thanks giraffen for the help ; )
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 14:24:10 by ChinaLake »

May 31, 2011, 14:57:15
Reply #3
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
I want to read giraffens help TOO!

May 31, 2011, 15:27:51
Reply #4
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
I want to read giraffens help TOO!

How come?  o_O