Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:36
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: One request and one apology  (Read 189 times)

Apr 28, 2011, 16:59:57
Read 189 times
Offline

Waren2


When someone sees these post, he will say just this: "Oh crap, there he goes again!"
You know all what happend with me a half (or more) moth ago....I was selfish, greedy and rude....
When I left just becoz I didn't got MOD on this server, I made a huge mistake
I was thinking, thinking AND thinking...I said to myself "What the hell I did there???" and "Am I crazy?"
What happened to me? And now I have answer: I did not have respect for myself and others.
So please can you forgive me? Can you all forgive me for my bad attitude? I know It's hard, but please....
I apologise to ToMO the most, please ToMO accept my apology...I will not dissapoint you anymore...
And belive me, I'm now a NEW man and I'm wishful of good play and fun. I have no "mods" "admins"...anymore on my mind.
I just want to make good friends and to restore old friends....AND to have good fun and play on O.o server
I know I made huge mistakes and I acted like a child of 10 years...
I promise that I will never ever do something like I did a month ago.I know nobody will like that I came back to server,
But I have one question.
DO you allow me to get back on Server?
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2011, 17:05:22 by Waren2 »

Apr 28, 2011, 17:06:30
Reply #1
Offline

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 28, 2011, 17:08:17
Reply #2
Offline

dark.Sector



Apr 28, 2011, 17:15:28
Reply #3
Offline

TabOo.



Apr 28, 2011, 17:26:29
Reply #4
Offline

cOofy_Serbia


welcome back :) i think that you don't have to apologise,nobody wanted to you go,all we wanted to you stay here :D

Apr 28, 2011, 18:17:10
Reply #5
Offline

Starac

Member
Waren,my friend i missed you i hope you won't leave again, of course we want you here we didn't foget you man Welcome back!  :Flower:
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 28, 2011, 18:32:57
Reply #6
Online

Potzo

Staff
I honestly do not mind you playing or anything
You were just annoying us with your behavior, and no need to say sorry
You were like: "leaving" two times or so (seemed like threating you will leave ^^), I honestly didn't care
You were behaving like you meant gold to us or something

Welcome back, have fun in the server..
Join us on Discord

Apr 28, 2011, 20:50:59
Reply #7
Offline

Jos

Member

Apr 28, 2011, 22:13:10
Reply #8
Offline

Quido


Welcome Back Waren

Apr 28, 2011, 22:51:38
Reply #9
Offline

Millhouse

Member
but still, you will not get a mod!

Apr 29, 2011, 04:36:45
Reply #10
Offline

MattyC

Inactive Owl
You can have a flower though :Flower: lol, welcome back buddy. Enjoy your stay, hopefully it will last longer this time.

Apr 29, 2011, 07:00:27
Reply #11
Offline

Waren2


I'm suprised of these answers.
But, thank you all!!!

May 3, 2011, 05:25:58
Reply #12
Offline

Mattyboe


Welcome back! We haven't met, but you seem like a nice guy from all of these responses and I look forward to seeing you.



Aug 19, 2011, 12:53:10
Reply #13
Offline

Starac

Member
AHAHAH: http://i.imgur.com/QszBt.jpg

Spitfire=waren btw...

You hate O.o why did u come back then?   :guilty:

Btw sorry for posting on an pretty old topic :p .
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Aug 23, 2011, 18:41:53
Reply #14
Offline

Ericblazed


Im just ME