Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:32
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: MTA Crashes  (Read 65 times)

Apr 26, 2011, 09:58:44
Read 65 times
Offline

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
The last few days my MTA always crashes when I'm entering any game. I've re-installed MTA and GTA several times but still no change.. I'm not using any mods or anything :\.

Does anyone knows what might be the problem?


EDIT


On some way, I don't know how, this problem has been solved already :)
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2011, 11:02:45 by Leonardo »

Apr 26, 2011, 17:32:55
Reply #1
Online

Potzo

Staff
Yea, deleting mods/hax usually helps, cheers!
Join us on Discord

Apr 26, 2011, 19:46:20
Reply #2
Offline

Mattyboe


Personally, everytime I start up MTA it will crash. Then I start it for the second time and it works fine. Try starting it again after if you havn't already. Mods would make your game slower, but it shouldn't affect the crashing. Also, be sure you have the latest update, that could easily fix it as well. If you've got any more info, feel free to pass it along, so maybe I can help you more. I hope I somewhat helped  :$



Apr 29, 2011, 13:26:35
Reply #3
Offline

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
Personally, everytime I start up MTA it will crash. Then I start it for the second time and it works fine. Try starting it again after if you havn't already. Mods would make your game slower, but it shouldn't affect the crashing. Also, be sure you have the latest update, that could easily fix it as well. If you've got any more info, feel free to pass it along, so maybe I can help you more. I hope I somewhat helped  :$

I restarted it tons of times, same for re-installing MTA & GTA, but after a few days not doing shit without it it worked again lol. Dnno why but I'm fine with it ;)