Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:57
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [O.o]Mdbelen  (Read 35 times)

Apr 19, 2011, 23:08:50
Read 35 times
Offline

Unknown


Hi there..

I got a problem , some admin called [O.o]Mdbelen just banned me 10 mins ago from the server , I dunno what's wrong and what I did..

could you pls inform me , [O.o]Mdbelen  ?

Apr 19, 2011, 23:19:56
Reply #1
Offline

Dangerr


ROFLMAO hhahahahhahahahahhahaha, nice Mdbelen! :) xDDDDDD
Anonymous.

Apr 19, 2011, 23:22:01
Reply #2
Offline

TabOo.


WTF ?  
you had hacks   (BOO)

Apr 19, 2011, 23:23:33
Reply #3
Offline

Unknown


WTF ?  
you had hacks   (BOO)


I had hacks ? what the fuck ? there was a map called tete v15 mechanical forest III or smt like that and I wasnt hacking , there was a lot of scripts

Apr 19, 2011, 23:28:19
Reply #4
Offline

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Ok, Guys please don't post here unless;

1. You have anything of use to say such as; Proof of Hacking, Picture of Ban ( Including Reason ) ect.
2. You are the person that actually banned him, in this case Mdbelen
3. You are someone of importance to server management ( AKA : Alpha, Tomo, Mdbelen or Rijads )
4. You were told to by server management


So, TabOo & Danger please don't post here and i advise that you should remove your post as its just mindless spam in quite a serious forum.


Unknown - Mdbelen will reply soon and i'm sure we can solve this issue. ( Just so you know, if you did hack lieing will just make sure that you say banned )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 19, 2011, 23:34:42
Reply #5
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Pf there was 2-3 guys shouting "hack hack", you have a stupid name (suspicious) then i saw you having uberspeedbmx = ban


btw this is a unban request, im not abusing bitch
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2011, 23:49:15 by Mdbelen »

Apr 19, 2011, 23:38:20
Reply #6

AlvaroTits

Guest
Well, I have been playing with him about 60 - 90 minutes and he wasn´t hacking, he is a very skilled player. I´m not so sure about this ban, but I wasn´t ingame in the moment it happened...

Apr 19, 2011, 23:41:48
Reply #7
Offline

Unknown


Pf there was 2-3 guys shouting "hack hack", you have a stupid name (suspicious) then i saw you having uberspeedbmx = ban

there's a script that gives you speed to make that jump , check it