Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:22
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Leaving O.o server  (Read 157 times)

Mar 30, 2011, 17:43:40
Read 157 times
Offline

lester


Hy all.I just want to say that i am leaving O.o server and website.One of resons is because whatever post i make someone is lowing my respect, i don't know why but i know who and i don't want to say him name because he will insult me more  ;o.So bye all.This is my friends i will remember for always:

1.Eblazed
2.AsoCro
3.Buto
4.PaokLive
5.waren2
6.Slipknot
7.Djole_Serbia
8.ParKouR
9.Shadow-
10.Danger
11.Taboo
12.Lukas

I think i forgot someone but im not sure.

BYE BYE

Mar 30, 2011, 17:46:18
Reply #1
Offline

Dangerr


Hy all.I just want to say that i am leaving O.o server and website.One of resons is because whatever post i make someone is lowing my respect, i don't know why but i know who and i don't want to say him name because he will insult me more  ;o.So bye all.This is my friends i will remember for always:

1.Eblazed
2.AsoCro
3.Buto
4.PaokLive
5.waren2
6.Slipknot
7.Djole_Serbia
8.ParKouR
9.Shadow-
10.Danger
11.Taboo
12.Lukas

I think i forgot someone but im not sure.

BYE BYE
nooooooooooooooooooooob D: D: D: D: D:
no no no :(
I'll miss my friend D:
goodbye and hope you come back
Anonymous.

Mar 30, 2011, 17:46:27
Reply #2
Offline

Pet

Member
You're leaving because of that?I suggest you not to pay attention to that as it doesnt change anything.You dont have to go if someone wants you to leave.

Mar 30, 2011, 17:53:44
Reply #3
Offline

Djole_Serbia


NO MAN!! :( This isnt reason!!
But if you want to leave than Bye Bye and all best!!! :(


Mar 30, 2011, 17:56:06
Reply #4
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
I think i forgot someone but im not sure.
Me  :8)

Mar 30, 2011, 18:02:26
Reply #5
Offline

Dangerr


Anonymous.

Mar 30, 2011, 18:05:49
Reply #6
Offline

Ericblazed


HEY DANGER LOOK AT NUMBER 1 I WIN

this sux lester hope to see you at other community sometime
Im just ME

Mar 30, 2011, 18:12:21
Reply #7
Online

Potzo

Staff
I see no point of doing topics like these, please don't make those anymore. You can do "good-bye" thing ingame
Obviosly those who are leaving, they expect something. Your reason might have a bit true (hate by some), but not entirely..
I said that before on "leaving" topics.

Bye?
Join us on Discord

Mar 30, 2011, 18:29:04
Reply #8
Offline

Starac

Member
let's  vote this topic down too xD JK anyway some months ago u were my friend cos of that i say bye u r not now then BYE
« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2011, 21:26:08 by Starac_Serbia »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 30, 2011, 18:45:28
Reply #9
Offline

lester


Sory inva  (BOO) i forgot mokless to but anyway he never go to forum.
And ToMo sory for making this, i don't know this isn't alowed  ._.

Mar 30, 2011, 20:00:42
Reply #10
Offline

Millhouse

Member
lol i dont get people who come here, play few weeks and then they make giant good bye posts.... like its big thing, i dont care if you leave you dont have to cry for that, just leave, end of story -.-

Mar 30, 2011, 20:58:35
Reply #11

AlvaroTits

Guest
I don´t know why I think that you are Jochem.. lol. Anyways,  see you dude, good luck.

Mar 30, 2011, 21:55:26
Reply #12
Offline

GnIDa Russian

Member
Lester, you should not pay attention to Hayter, tembolee you talk about any one person. Why you should not play because of it? it nepravlno, I can not understand it. Just ignore anyone you wish to fit. And it is not necessary to create such themes at least from the fact that can never be sure at 100%, everything can change in any direction and you will again have the desire to play on our server. But it will be easier to do without such topics as explained later for his words by going to the server, right? If a person wants to ruin your mood, then he spends time with you and it does not paint it.
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Mar 30, 2011, 22:32:10
Reply #13
Offline

Dangerr


HEY DANGER LOOK AT NUMBER 1 I WIN

this sux lester hope to see you at other community sometime

oh SHIT!!!! no problem xDDD
Anonymous.

Mar 31, 2011, 08:26:41
Reply #14
Offline

Starac

Member
it nepravlno,
lol what ? you think ''nepravilno'' lol i know what that means same word as in serbian :D
 
I don´t know why I think that you are Jochem.. lol. Anyways,  see you dude, good luck.

lol dude,jochem doesn't know serbian i was speaking with lester alot times on our languange that's not jochem lol :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!