Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:42
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Accepting maps  (Read 42 times)

Mar 25, 2011, 20:09:36
Read 42 times
Online

Potzo

Staff
The map should NOT be accepted if it has flickers or bugged/aligned objects or if it's basically boring/shit.
I will change upload area, so when you click deny on map, you can type reason..

I just saw Microchip map in DD server. Who uploaded that map on DD? And why?

You shouldn't improve others map, author should do it and reupload it
I just wanna know what do you all think about this
Join us on Discord

Mar 26, 2011, 14:12:55
Reply #1
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Uh i wouldn't deny a map just because of flickering. But ack to the rest.

Mar 30, 2011, 00:05:45
Reply #2
Online

Potzo

Staff
Who uploaded IronMan 1 on DD?
Its shit and name rule isnt applied ([DD] etc.)
I deleted it

Also theres folders starting with fixmap-
Join us on Discord

Apr 16, 2011, 17:54:35
Reply #3
Online

Potzo

Staff
I wanted to test some maps today. I went through the list,
And saw latest Budya map, and it wasn't bad, so then I searched through list, and saw other his maps.
They are all good, but they were denied. Why? Who denied those

Accepted DM maps and uploaded to DM server:
race-[DM]HolzhockerftBuDya-UnitedForces (NEW)
race-[DM]BuDyA_sWTF (NEW)
race-[DM]BuDyA_sColorExplosion (One month old, but denied)
race-[DM]burningroadbiker (NEW)
race-[DM]BuDyA_swinter_sback (One month old, but denied)
race-[DM]BudyaandPete-Forever (One month old, but denied)
race-[DM]DiablofeatBuDyA-Paradise (One month old, but denied)

I just removed music, textures, custom models and useless text from those.

Accepted DD map, fixed a bit:
race-[DD]vol4cycloner
Join us on Discord

Apr 16, 2011, 19:18:22
Reply #4
Offline

Pet

Member