Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:16
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: All Those Hours !!! infron of the pc !  (Read 439 times)

Apr 12, 2012, 10:32:54
Reply #45
Offline

rijads

Member
This topic Sheldon die, continue.

Jun 10, 2012, 15:33:01
Reply #46
Offline

Matrix

Staff



Jun 10, 2012, 20:34:15
Reply #47
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Thx for cleaning your room and putting everything very accurately orthogonal on your desk just for pirctures for this forum.
Did you buy new red screen-backlight or is it a rgb-stripe? And is the kindle (is it 6"?) suitable to read technical books? I don't know if I should by one, I can download most books for free, but reading on pc is shitty.

Jun 10, 2012, 21:33:16
Reply #48
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Thx for cleaning your room and putting everything very accurately orthogonal on your desk just for pirctures for this forum.
Did you buy new red screen-backlight or is it a rgb-stripe? And is the kindle (is it 6"?) suitable to read technical books? I don't know if I should by one, I can download most books for free, but reading on pc is shitty.

Yep I tidied and decided to take a pic of it because I was proud of what I had achieved :p

Yes it's and RGB stripe is cycles through all the colours of the rainbow (I was gonna take a video and make a gif I might do that soon). It is 6" and as for reading textbooks and such, it depends on the textbook. If your book is in eReader format it should work ok, but if it is a .pdf then there's a large chance it won't. It depends on the size of the pages of the .pdf, if the page is large then you have to zoom in on part of the page to be able to read the text. An example of this is http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/images/dx-zoomed.jpg All in all, it depends on what format your textbooks are in.



Jul 2, 2012, 22:32:06
Reply #49
Offline

Samurai


I like your monitor MAtrix :P