Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:38
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [kidpost] I'll stop playing on O.o-server (Now for sure)  (Read 53 times)

Mar 13, 2011, 13:24:49
Read 53 times
Offline

Waren2


Ok I have been thinking and I decided today
I will leave O.o
The only true thanks goes to [O.o]Pet, Lester and Slipknot.
Stay Good...
Thanks to all!
And Bye!

Waren2

P.S: DELETE ALL MY MAPS I MADE, PLEASE PET YOU CAN DO THAT.
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2011, 13:44:40 by Mdbelen »

Mar 13, 2011, 13:28:34
Reply #1
Offline

rijads

Member
Ok,
I told you already about maps, but you just don't listen...
If anyone even deleted your maps, i would upload them again.
But anyway, when thinking about it, we don't need them.
Good bye.
And next time don't create double topics for one thing, well i guess there will be no next time...
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2011, 13:40:19 by rijads »

Mar 13, 2011, 13:36:25
Reply #2
Offline

Millhouse

Member
im sure if owls go back to trial memerships waren will return again :D

Mar 13, 2011, 13:39:45
Reply #3
Offline

cOofy_Serbia



Mar 13, 2011, 13:41:15
Reply #4
Online

Potzo

Staff
People like you can't be in staff or clan, it's just the way you think.
Noone was forcing you to play, but playing just so you can become mod/owl is stupid. Play for fun
When we realised that, we knew you will never be one.
Thanks for effort in map making, but find some other server where you can play to become mod.
Good luck in life, bye
Join us on Discord

Mar 13, 2011, 13:42:16
Reply #5
Offline

MorcipaN



Mar 13, 2011, 13:43:34
Reply #6
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Ok.. we won't delete your maps just because you want it (can check, if they are shit, we'll delete). You have to decide before sending us if you really want to give them to us. Now that they're ours, we won't delete them just because you didn't get MOD lol!

//topic locked and subject changed to something less confusing
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2011, 13:48:44 by Mdbelen »