Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:32
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Problems with MTA (connection lost.. etc...)  (Read 146 times)

Feb 24, 2011, 21:22:48
Read 146 times
Offline

Courage


hello all

WELL this is simple, i was so happy playing on DD O.o server when I tried to go on another server (Saes) then I couldnt join it, after that I cant join any server, always when I try to join any server (If I can find it, coz sometimes serverlist doenst load) It opens a window that says ''MTA Client failed vrification'' or sometimes just gets blocked at Connecting.. or Entering game.. and then says ''Lost conecction'' or ''conection failed''   Omg... I reinstalled gta, mta mod, and doesnt work, this is gonna kill me


thx for your time

Feb 24, 2011, 22:10:55
Reply #1

AlvaroTits

Guest

Feb 24, 2011, 22:15:34
Reply #2
Offline

Courage


Thanks tits, ill tell you now

Feb 24, 2011, 22:20:45
Reply #3
Offline

Courage


Lol ''Connection to the server was lost'' still cant join T.T anyway thx for the help

Feb 24, 2011, 22:21:03
Reply #4
Offline

Dangerr


me in some DD's me this happens -.-
Anonymous.

Feb 25, 2011, 12:40:58
Reply #5
Offline

Waren2


Try to reinstall MTA if problem don't fixes, reinstall GTA
Good Luck.

Feb 25, 2011, 14:34:22
Reply #6
Offline

Dangerr


I did already 2 times and remains the same :S
Anonymous.

Feb 25, 2011, 15:54:14
Reply #7
Offline

Courage



Feb 25, 2011, 16:05:06
Reply #8

Slipknot

Guest
i also have that problem but only sometimes

Feb 25, 2011, 16:45:18
Reply #9
Offline

Courage


Tried installing mta 1.0.3 but still same prob, ill try downloading original GTA:San andreas, then I will come back

Feb 25, 2011, 19:33:07
Reply #10
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Today at 16:04:27 Courage: "I just can play sa:mp , but not any server of mta lol i think that If i can download a lower version it shud work"

mta has other cheat/mod detection than sa:mp.
With old version of MTA you might not be able to play on some servers aswell as some require a specific version.
But worth a try. What about the "original" gta?^^

Feb 25, 2011, 20:31:55
Reply #11
Offline

Courage


I got it but with this pc I cant use any CD's, im trying to download one without any mod, like original.

But as I said mdbelen, I didnt install any mod (or cheat ....) , and that gta that I had worked with mta , the problem became like a surprise when I tried to join a freeroam server :P. It's a very weird problem, but well.... if I install a original gta with radios etc.. and problem is still on me, I'll  just think the problem is on pc, and I will do a reset

Feb 25, 2011, 23:34:32
Reply #12
Offline

Courage


Fine, I did a reset on pc installed gta (the one that woked on me) and still not connects muahahah XD

Feb 25, 2011, 23:46:58
Reply #13
Offline

Courage


Problem solved, just needed to upgrade mta to the newest version, dont insult me plz

Feb 25, 2011, 23:49:36
Reply #14
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl