Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:15
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Hellou :3 im back  (Read 183 times)

Feb 23, 2011, 03:23:22
Read 183 times
Offline

Courage


Hii people, remember me?

Im really, really,really sorry because i left like 1 year ago without even explaining why... well.... reason was simple.. lost contact with pc , and well... there's no problem ,im back and will be everyday here playing on dm server :DDD , so .... HELLOOO ALLL COURAGE IS BACK !!!!

Feb 23, 2011, 03:28:22
Reply #1
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Mah biiitch, OMG I can't believe that you are back :P. Welcome back, bro and enjoy your stay here, again :)

Feb 23, 2011, 03:34:29
Reply #2
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
Of course I remember you! :)

I'm happy to see that you're back. You're one of the few people still playing before I joined O.o! :)
I guess we all(read friends) were a bit confused when you left us without any notice, just like that!

But no need to shed tears for the past. You're back now again!
I just hope you will be as active as you were back then - or if  possible, even more active!

So from me, & speaking for others. Welcome back Courage! :)

once again. I'm happy to see that you're back! :D

Feb 23, 2011, 03:36:06
Reply #3
Offline

Courage


thank you bitchesssssssssss

Feb 23, 2011, 03:54:37
Reply #4
Offline

Ericblazed


courage is a coooool guy
Im just ME

Feb 23, 2011, 07:24:52
Reply #5
Offline

Tom-E



Feb 23, 2011, 09:45:29
Reply #6
Offline

dark.Sector


hay brooo wb

Feb 23, 2011, 09:55:33
Reply #7

AlvaroTits

Guest
Hmm, I don´t know you, but it´s really cool to see more Spanish people comming to play here.
Anyways, welcome back and have fun! In special with my titties! ;P

Btw, where are you from?

Feb 23, 2011, 12:02:57
Reply #8
Offline

Starac

Member
Idk you but i hope you will become my good friend Welcome back :D...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 23, 2011, 13:44:18
Reply #9
Offline

cOofy_Serbia



Feb 23, 2011, 13:49:28
Reply #10
Offline

Courage


Hmm, I don´t know you, but it´s really cool to see more Spanish people comming to play here.
Anyways, welcome back and have fun! In special with my titties! ;P

Btw, where are you from?


Barcelona  :Heart:




Thx to all ! lets play

Feb 23, 2011, 14:11:39
Reply #11

Slipknot

Guest
I dont know you but welcome back!!!

Feb 23, 2011, 15:17:47
Reply #12
Offline

Dangerr


welcome back! :D
Anonymous.

Feb 23, 2011, 18:00:14
Reply #13
Offline

SeRgI0_SOUL!


Que sus padres hablen ingles...

Ya que eres español... hola y bienvenido otra vez! xD
In Spain have discovered all human evolutionary chain: Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens and Homo Sexual xD

--------



Apr 16, 2012, 13:06:04
Reply #14
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
" Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. "

Don't care! Guess who's back? :O ^^