Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:39
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [kidpost] Leaving Ownage Owls [-server]  (Read 94 times)

Feb 19, 2011, 12:51:33
Read 94 times
Offline

Waren2


I'm leaving this server and MTA, I have reason, but I won't tell...
If you want to delete my maps do it, but who knows maybe I'll be back some day...
I'd like to thank following players for support:
-[O.o]Pet (My best friend, who helped me much)
-Lester (Thank you for all Lester, i pozdrav)
-[O.o]Tom-E (thank you my friend, I'll always remmember you)
-Parkour (Pozdrav prijatelju, nadam se da cemo se jednog dana sresti, mali je svet)
-Jochem (Keep going that way, don't follow me, don't quit, keep fighting, you'll get what you want)
-[O.o]ToMo (The best Wise Owl)
-Starac_Serbia (Vidimo se prijatelju)
-Slipknot (Samo nastavi sa mapanjem, ti bi mozda mogao postici mnogo toga)


Sorry if I forgot somebody...
Keep running this server, you will get very skilled and good players.
With All respect
Waren2
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2011, 13:46:39 by Mdbelen »

Feb 19, 2011, 12:55:52
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
 :o oh wtf you was really good player why do you want to leave server ah :( i love your maps and your stile of life i hope i will see you someday again on ownage owls or find you on any other server....good luck sincerely you was my good friend :(  :'(  :'(...






It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 19, 2011, 13:00:17
Reply #2
Offline

Waren2


I saw there is no future for me in this server, that's why I leave...
Be good my friend
I think I'll see you one day again
With respect, Waren2.

Feb 19, 2011, 13:23:57
Reply #3
Offline

Dangerr


just tell you that your maps are the best and I hope that one day you play with us.
Take care you :( :( :( :(
Anonymous.

Feb 19, 2011, 15:01:42
Reply #4

Slipknot

Guest
WTF zasto odlazis daj nemoj nadam se da ces vidit ovo

Feb 19, 2011, 15:11:42
Reply #5
Offline

Tom-E


Oh oh, I will miss you. But well, good luck in your rl and I hope you will return soon.

Feb 19, 2011, 15:28:11
Reply #6
Offline

Jochem


noo waren i had the best time with you... :'(
thanks for the nice words;)
come to msn i gotta tell you something
;)
bye and hope you come back some day;-) i will be there for ya

Feb 19, 2011, 15:54:50
Reply #7
Offline

Millhouse

Member
okay and where is Millhouse?

Feb 19, 2011, 17:55:57
Reply #8
Offline

Waren2


WoW!
I thought nobody likes me?
Now I saw I have many good friends who are with me...
Guys, I will stay here just for you!
Waren's back, well I never left at all  :)

Feb 19, 2011, 17:57:14
Reply #9
Offline

Dangerr


Anonymous.

Feb 19, 2011, 18:01:26
Reply #10
Offline

Starac

Member
OMG GO NOW GO AWAY!  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  U made this just to have more posts lol xD 
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 19, 2011, 18:13:04
Reply #11
Offline

Dangerr


Anonymous.

Feb 19, 2011, 18:41:09
Reply #12
Offline

Pet

Member
Anyway i wanted to say to you that you have to accomplish more.Look how long i have been here and i have accomplished so much as i wanted.