Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:43
Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:43
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Archive
→
Map management
→
New plan
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: New plan (Read 28 times)
Jan 28, 2011, 20:18:58
Read 28 times
Tom-E
Tom-E
Huge Post-Owl
Posts: 256
Mice: +7/-3
I am not a hero - Never was, never will be
New plan
I wasn't very happy with the current plan to rename the outdated folder with the sorted maps where are many maps missing and then searching for the maps we forgot. We also have many many old maps which should be removed. So I talked with lowbeat about a new way to clean up the server:
1.
delete all the old and bad maps
2.
test some maps again
3.
sort them new
4.
rename them
5.
fix bugged maps
So, would you accept this or do you want to go on with the old plan?
Logged
Jan 28, 2011, 20:44:02
Reply #1
rijads
Member
rijads
Member
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 467
Mice: +0/-0
Re: New plan
yes exactly, i can start p server and add just mpas we are gonna test, and so we can delete them right away. It can hold up to 10 players just fine, so there will not be problems for testing them.
Logged
Jan 28, 2011, 22:59:20
Reply #2
Invalidus
Inactive Owl
Invalidus
Inactive Owl
Huge Post-Owl
Posts: 251
Mice: +2/-0
Re: New plan
ok so what I've to do now?
Logged
Jan 28, 2011, 23:39:56
Reply #3
rijads
Member
rijads
Member
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 467
Mice: +0/-0
Re: New plan
Quote from: Invalidus on Jan 28, 2011, 22:59:20
ok so what I've to do now?
I HAVE THE SERVER WITH MAPS YOU COULD HELP US TESTING MAPS, I LL CALL YOU WHEN I START SERVER.
sry for caps...
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Archive
→
Map management
→
New plan
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more