Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:39
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Leaving [O.o]  (Read 289 times)

Jan 24, 2011, 20:21:54
Read 289 times

IceBreaker

Guest
Well, as you already understood from the title, I am leaving O.o. I got a lot of new friends here, a lot of fun. But the times changed and i gotta leave , I done my best for the clan, .I am not leaving because of someone or something,Im leaving because i have no time for playing and i fell responsable for not playing,not being online and not doing something Generally I am not excisted of work done for the clan like some of the owls [ not wise owls,exept alpha he doesnt give a shit]. I hope i won't lose contact with my friends whom i know from here, and i hope i'll leave only positive in your hearts.That's all i love you guys!

Mdbelen - Bro you are one awsome guy and you are always here to help the owls. <3
ToMo - Tomo you are doing a great for this clan i learned lots of stuff from you and i respect you. <3
Erick - When i first met you u became my brother from another mother you can always make ppl laugh. <3
Chris - Bro you have a great personality i didnt talk to much on TS but when u say "Fuck you" its still cool <3
dark.sector - love you bro take care <3
TomE - Dude you are one jealous idiot who doesnt care abt anyone exept his own ass.
drowned - bro u left this clan coz of a stupid reason but im not mad at you coz this is just a game <3
Alpha - dude you are too lazy and you should help O.o


I suck at writing these stuff, i know some will be like WTF WTF and none expected this from me but i decided and that's all i love you guys cya on msn,skype and maybe on MTA.

i hope i will be the first dude in Hall of fame hehe

Jan 24, 2011, 20:30:18
Reply #1
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Nooooooo :( Well I guess it's understandable, life is way more important than MTA or anything like that. Good luck dude! <3



Jan 24, 2011, 20:35:40
Reply #2
Offline

Alpha

Staff
I don't get it.

Jan 24, 2011, 20:40:33
Reply #3
Online

Potzo

Staff
Neither do I.
I smell something is definately going on (fishy), time will tell. no worries ;)

but if this is true, I believe its different for you, and I understand that, we cant change your decision, theres nothing else to say
I wish you best in your "new life", hope you wont play mta AT ALL now :D. focus on real life
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2011, 20:43:17 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Jan 24, 2011, 21:47:13
Reply #4
Offline

Christian08


Damn, bro, hope you do your best irl. Personally, I believe that you were like the best owl who ever joined this clan and you were just awesome for that (and yes you too erick..). Wish you the best dude <3

Jan 24, 2011, 22:02:51
Reply #5
Offline

Starac

Member
 :(Oh no,uhh eddy you were one of my first friends at ownage owls server i learned much from you and you were like my big brother,u will always stay in my heart.Wish you best in life.It's really hard to say Bye. ._.
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2011, 19:25:07 by Starac_Serbia »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 24, 2011, 23:22:02
Reply #6
Offline

Dangerr


O_O
fuck you EddY NO leaving men -.-
i'll miss :(
Anonymous.

Jan 25, 2011, 04:01:03
Reply #7
Offline

House M.D.


Dude. I've played with you very few times, and you seemed like a really cool person and I agree on a something here, certainly this is 'just a game'

Best wishes, and good luck man!

Jan 25, 2011, 08:02:56
Reply #8
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
Sad to see you leave Ice.
Hope you jump in on TeamSpeak once in a while atleast.

Jan 25, 2011, 09:54:45
Reply #9
Offline

dark.Sector


is sad man you are one of the first guys i meet here and if is someone who deserve to be on hall of fame you are that guy

Jan 25, 2011, 10:17:24
Reply #10
Offline

drowned_and


There should be already about 20 ppl in hall of fame Y.Y

Jan 25, 2011, 12:51:42
Reply #11
Offline

Djole_Serbia


no eddy i dont belive!!!!

you was my real brother!!!(buraz):(
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2011, 13:51:18 by Djole_Serbia »

Jan 25, 2011, 17:00:47
Reply #12
Offline

Ericblazed


gl in life budddy
Im just ME

Jan 25, 2011, 22:09:07
Reply #13
Offline

Tom_Riddle


Damn dude, when i first met you on PTP i already knew that you are an awesome guy. You were always friendly and supported me there and on MTA with everything. Also you helped me when i wanted to get active on MTA but had problems with MTA. Thank you for everything. It's really sad to see you leaving the clan but it's your decision and probably the right one. Anyway hope to see you around one day :-]

Jan 25, 2011, 22:51:53
Reply #14
Offline

FST


Poo Poo!,I'll miss u,I'll miss ur Japanese parlor,I'll miss ur Japanese bitches.Good Luck! & Don't forget us(I know u won't)
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2011, 22:53:31 by FST »
]