Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:26
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: For Giraffen420  (Read 162 times)

Jan 13, 2011, 19:48:15
Read 162 times
Offline

Ericblazed


and maffewC


This is what im working with over here, as you can see nice light green red hairs and fluffy about 10 a G
now show me what your working with im not a cop
Im just ME

Jan 13, 2011, 19:55:32
Reply #1

IceBreaker

Guest
Giraffen is growing plants


Jan 13, 2011, 20:21:24
Reply #2
Offline

Matrix

Staff
I'd show what I smoke but I don't tend to have it at home, on the same night I pick up, I tend to smoke it all. ^^



Jan 13, 2011, 20:35:57
Reply #3

AlvaroTits

Guest
A picture from a friend. A lil L ;P


Jan 13, 2011, 20:45:24
Reply #4
Offline

Millhouse

Member

Jan 13, 2011, 20:59:21
Reply #5
Offline

Matrix

Staff
From our place in the woods where we can smoke:



Jan 13, 2011, 21:19:49
Reply #6
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
wtf is that? chocolate milkshake? Help, I'm surrounded by addicteds.^^

Jan 13, 2011, 21:32:01
Reply #7
Online

Potzo

Staff
mine



is that where you spend mine money?!¨!
Join us on Discord

Jan 13, 2011, 21:33:03
Reply #8
Offline

Starac

Member
i don't understand this topic xD what to post here my drugs lol???
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 21:37:32 by Starac_Serbia »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 13, 2011, 21:59:54
Reply #9
Offline

Matrix

Staff
wtf is that? chocolate milkshake? Help, I'm surrounded by addicteds.^^

Nope it's bong water.



Jan 14, 2011, 02:48:35
Reply #10
Offline

MattyC

Inactive Owl
monday i'll post some bud up here. i like your munch supply millhouse, xD

Jan 14, 2011, 03:01:35
Reply #11
Offline

House M.D.


How have you been bro. Haven't seen you in a while man.

Jan 14, 2011, 16:48:46
Reply #12
Offline

Ericblazed


ey housey what have you ben up too?
Im just ME