Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:40
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Sorry, i havnt been in server for a while  (Read 73 times)

Jan 9, 2011, 16:57:41
Read 73 times
Offline

Toxic


Hey guys
I havnt been in server 4 a while because my pc sux (can't play anything anymore..) . We are getting a new Pc, So:
-I will B back in the server again
-I won't lag anymore ;)
-I can own you guys again (lol)
I h8 i can't be in server but were getting a new Pc as soon as possible.

Toxic

Jan 9, 2011, 17:07:34
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
hey toxic you are back i miss you :D i wish you to as quickly as possible get new pc and to play together :D i'm happy you are back :)
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 10, 2011, 16:35:37
Reply #2
Offline

Toxic


Hey starac  :) It's great you've made it to mod already  ;) The first thing i gonna do when we've got a new Pc, it will probably be one of the first things that im going to do 8) It's great to hear from you again :P
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2011, 16:41:39 by Toxic »

Jan 10, 2011, 18:16:48
Reply #3
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
The first thing i gonna do when we've got a new Pc, it will probably be one of the first things that im going to do 8)
Does that sentence make any sense? :P
Sure i know what you mean^^