Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:40
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: I just came to say hello  (Read 40 times)

Dec 25, 2010, 22:52:14
Read 40 times
Offline

Alex

Inactive Owl
Well uhm yeah.

I know I haven't been really active recently.
I just started my new year(actually 2 months ago), has been really busy since the 3th and the 4th year of school are very different from eachother in holland.
I am doing like 3 times more homework then what I'm used to and I would still fail this class so yeah that sucks.
upon that I need to make an essay with about 50 pages about something I didn't quiet think of what it could be. I'll need to give a presentation about it and yes this is like 40% of my final grades for school so if I screw this up I will fail miserably.
This is pretty much the reason I'm not that active these days(months), also my iPhone is one of my new addictions I'm pretty busy with stuff on that.

So greetings

Dec 25, 2010, 23:06:46
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
Welcome back if you back 4ever xP
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!