Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:26
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Bai,  (Read 207 times)

Dec 15, 2010, 07:51:03
Read 207 times
Offline

GuY


No, if you guys think this is a ragequit you could think it in whichever way you want it to be.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you guys for accepting someone like me in the server. I lag ( 300 ping ++ ), I don't really have good temper and a racist cunt into the server and be able to teach and mature me into this current state.


I'll start with Over, he had been a good teacher or I should say friend in this server. He didn't blame me for what I did wrong. He taught me many things, ToMo, you have inspired me to be better in playing, Pet, thanks for always being a tough competitor when you were active in the server even tho you were a mean person I realised as soon as I got mod I was way mean-er than you to the players and often flamed when I was not happy. Tom-E thanks for your amazing DD maps, and being able to help if I had problems with map making. Rijads / lowbeat thank you for accompanying me in the server even tho you did nothing special but just treated me better than other players. AND of course EddY, thank you for giving me a chance as a mod and being a special person to me. House_MD also thanks for being the one of the awesome English speakers in the server and being able to play with me daily.

What I won't miss :
Hackers,
Spammers,
Ping kicker,
A few others.

I'm off, thank you for treating me well in the server.

/quit
 


« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 08:33:32 by GuY »
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Dec 15, 2010, 08:04:04
Reply #1
Offline

Flare


Andrea Bocelli- Con te Partiro

Sad to see you  leaving . Bye Jib, you were also kind, even you made a lot of mistake towards me. In you last words, you mentioned my name, and that you wont miss me, But  i will miss you . Cao .
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 08:12:22 by Flare »

Dec 15, 2010, 09:16:35
Reply #2
Offline

dark.Sector


wtf everybody leaves lol first over and now you this is sad anyway man i will miss you i wish you best in life beautifull song flare
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 09:20:41 by dark.Sector »

Dec 15, 2010, 09:18:48
Reply #3
Offline

GuY


Thank you, I can't play in the server anyways so.
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Dec 15, 2010, 14:28:35
Reply #4
Offline

Pet

Member
Its a bit sad to see our good friends leaving.I've had great time playing with you.It was good to know you.
Bye.

Dec 15, 2010, 18:56:35
Reply #5
Offline

drowned_and


We have been friends for years GuY... but you did not write anything good about me? pff

Dec 16, 2010, 08:46:40
Reply #6
Offline

Flare


We have been friends for years GuY... but you did not write anything good about me? pff
I guess he was too confused to remember everyone drowned, however, i think people can write a lot of pages refering to you .

Dec 16, 2010, 09:29:00
Reply #7
Offline

GuY


drowned : [, I never played with you only when I started playing and when everything was new. I don't know what to write about you tell me what I could write and I'll consider.
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Dec 16, 2010, 17:41:30
Reply #8
Offline

drowned_and


I was just joking dude :P

Jan 19, 2011, 17:13:32
Reply #9
Offline

rijads

Member
Well i have been inactive  for some time.. so now i am back.
Couldn't you upgrade you current network, to a better one ? :/
Well anyways it's been nice playing with you, good luck.