Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:33
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Problems with MTA...  (Read 64 times)

Dec 14, 2010, 20:04:22
Read 64 times
Offline

Tom_Riddle


Hey there. Lately i had problems with my map editor. Well it was ok but today i wanted to play on the server but after i connected my game broke down. I re-installed it 2 times and downloaded an update but nothing. It´s with every server i tried to connect to of course. I get this crash information but that doesn´t realy help me...

Would be cool if you can help me  :)

Code: [Select]
Version = 1.0.4-release-2106.0.000
Time = Tue Dec 14 19:56:27 2010
Module = *:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Code = 0xC0000005
Offset = 0x00046BF0

EAX=00000024  EBX=00B71848  ECX=008E2C30  EDX=00B71848  ESI=00000024
EDI=00000020  EBP=0022FD2C  ESP=0022FD18  EIP=77756BF0  FLG=00010202
CS=001B   DS=0023  SS=0023  ES=0023   FS=003B  GS=0000

btw, i don´t have installed any mods etc. so...

Dec 14, 2010, 21:21:45
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
Try to delete version 1.0.4 and insatll older version 1.0.3 xD maybe try that i hope it will help :P  (sm)
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Dec 14, 2010, 21:53:04
Reply #2
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Did you reinstall GTA San Andreas or just MTA?



Dec 14, 2010, 21:58:00
Reply #3
Offline

Tom_Riddle


Did you reinstall GTA San Andreas or just MTA?
Only MTA. But I´m able to play samp.

Dec 14, 2010, 22:00:26
Reply #4
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Did you reinstall GTA San Andreas or just MTA?
Only MTA. But I´m able to play samp.

Try reinstalling GTA, then if that fails to fix the problem try restoring your PC to a date that MTA was working on.



Dec 14, 2010, 22:22:46
Reply #5
Offline

Tom_Riddle


Did you reinstall GTA San Andreas or just MTA?
Only MTA. But I´m able to play samp.

Try reinstalling GTA, then if that fails to fix the problem try restoring your PC to a date that MTA was working on.
Uhm my GTA disc broke down many years ago. Let´s see if i can get the game somewhere ...

Dec 15, 2010, 11:00:32
Reply #6
Offline

Tom_Riddle


I just found a copy of GTA on a harddrive. Everything is working again. Thanks for your help anyway  :)
If somebody could lock this now  :P