Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:26
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Its time to say goodbye...  (Read 96 times)

Dec 14, 2010, 13:01:16
Read 96 times
Offline

Over


Lately my interest in MTA has been decreasing, and I havn't been playing in a long time, so I've decided to call it quits. I am resigning from supermod, not to say that my time here hasn't been fun, and I've made friends with lots of cool people, but I just don't get that same enjoyment from playing anymore. I've had a great time at this server, and MTA in general and you've all been fun  :D
But anyway, thanks for the fun I've had but I must leave you now...

Farewell.
[Insert signature here]

Dec 14, 2010, 13:21:46
Reply #1
Offline

Flare


Time to say goodbye, right, Bye Over, good luck at searching more interesting things

Dec 14, 2010, 14:10:20
Reply #2
Offline

Pet

Member
Good bye.It was fun to play with you.I hope ill see you someday

Dec 14, 2010, 19:06:39
Reply #3
Offline

Starac

Member
Bye over i will miss you :(
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Dec 14, 2010, 19:10:53
Reply #4
Online

Potzo

Staff
Bye Over, too bad... good luck with everything in life
lets blame timezones for the cause of boredom :)
Join us on Discord

Dec 15, 2010, 06:37:21
Reply #5
Offline

FST


Cya Over,I hope we meet again!
]

Dec 15, 2010, 07:32:21
Reply #6
Offline

GuY


Goodbye, Its time for me to write my own goodbye topic too.
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed