Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:40
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: I'm going back Thailand :) [for 1 and a haft month]  (Read 54 times)

Nov 20, 2010, 00:40:44
Read 54 times
Offline

mininola


Hi guys I am mininola
I will be taking a plane to my hometown which is Thailand
I will not be able to play MTA for today and tomorrow will come back and play as normal :)
and i will stay there for 1 and a haft month there
Next week i will go to hotel to stay there for 1 week and have buffer which is thai food and other country food haha
And i will post the pics for you guys dont worry haha

So wish me luck :)

Bye guys

sorry i type wrong :(

Sorry Mdbelen
I didnt tell you i will stay  there for 1 and a haft month
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2010, 06:37:49 by mininola »

Nov 20, 2010, 01:50:37
Reply #1
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
GUY!!!
Do you really think that interests us? WTF one day! Plz don't spam our forum with THIS UNIMPORTANT stuff! omg!!!!!

Nov 20, 2010, 01:57:20
Reply #2
Online

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Nov 20, 2010, 04:40:00
Reply #3
Offline

mininola


Sorry....
You no need to be angry right??????
I know for you it not fun then I'm sorry
Next time I will not spam anymore

Nov 20, 2010, 07:26:43
Reply #4
Offline

Flare


Nice, i have friends who study in Thailand. Anyways, i think it's not important to make those kind of thread for just 1 day. Usually, those threads are made by Staff members, to warn that they will be away for some weeks, or more than 10 days. But i didn't mean to offend you, and there is no need to tell sorry to anyone. Have fun in Thailand  ;P  :thanks:

Nov 20, 2010, 11:50:21
Reply #5
Offline

mininola


Ok haha....
sorry actually I will be stay in Thailand for one and haft month

Now i am reach at Thailand
Next week I will be going to stay in Hotel in bangkok for my holiday
it quite a long time i didnt go back to my hometown haha so i will take a break

and maybe i will go to Dreamworld ( Theme Parks)



Nov 20, 2010, 12:37:37
Reply #6
Offline

Matrix

Staff
You can get anal massages in Thailand...



Nov 20, 2010, 15:36:00
Reply #7
Offline

Raggi


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................."""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!! ANAL MASSAGE