Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:34
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Stupid errors...  (Read 67 times)

Oct 20, 2010, 16:53:55
Read 67 times
Offline

Toxic


Hey everyone, i got a problem...
I was playing MTA and i wanted to visit forums. When i was done, i went back to MTA. I saw a message saying: ''Download new better version of MTA (It appears at everyone's screen, u can click Yes or No). I wanted to try the newest MTA, so i clicked yes. Then i tried to start up the new MTA, it wouldnt start. There appeared a little screen, i had to select something. I didn't know what, so i clicked cancel. Then it says: ''Could not find Gta_sa.exe''. Choose another folder? I didn't know where i could find that, so i clicked no. Now my MTA doesn't work.
Hope u guys can help me,
Greetz, Toxic.

Oct 20, 2010, 17:33:48
Reply #1
Offline

Flare


Uninstall Old MTA, Download latest version from offical website.Tnstall Multi Theft Auto and choose correct way to Gta San Andreas Folder. It will be fixed. Enjoy

Oct 21, 2010, 08:47:28
Reply #2
Offline

Toxic


Hmm... Where can i find my GTA san andreas folder then? I only find Gta_sa.set ??
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2010, 08:49:35 by Toxic »

Oct 21, 2010, 10:11:17
Reply #3
Offline

Flare


It needs to be something like this
D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
Or
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas

Oct 21, 2010, 17:28:39
Reply #4
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
just search your whole computer for gta_sa.exe
...

Oct 22, 2010, 11:48:38
Reply #5
Offline

Toxic


Is just Gta_sa the same as Gta_sa.exe??

Oct 22, 2010, 12:00:55
Reply #6
Offline

Flare


Yes.ofc. if its in root directory

Oct 22, 2010, 15:18:48
Reply #7
Offline

Toxic


Yes.ofc. if its in root directory
Then i think i got it