Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:37
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: New script checklist  (Read 1754 times)

Sep 26, 2010, 11:08:35
Reply #15
Online

Potzo

Staff
Or when map is changing, your ping can increase
Join us on Discord

Sep 26, 2010, 11:21:43
Reply #16
Offline

dark.Sector


you can make the script to kick him if he has that big ping/fps for more time like 1 min or more

Oct 3, 2010, 00:14:48
Reply #17
Offline

Meatnose


@ToMo: The ping raises because the players have to download the map, it's only a temporary download from what I know and there is no way to change that.

Oct 3, 2010, 00:31:22
Reply #18
Online

Potzo

Staff
Yes, that's why I said that.
Maybe some function for event for ping checker/kicker, on map start all the way to on map end? If it exists xD
Join us on Discord

Oct 4, 2010, 18:20:30
Reply #19
Offline

drowned_and


I would suggest to do stats now cause its the most important... other things can be done after it

Oct 8, 2010, 12:46:10
Reply #20
Online

Potzo

Staff
Meatnose, Mdbelen:

Found these resources, which you can just take a look and copy some parts.

C-Panel: http://community.mtasa.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=814 (Admin panel with commands we could use as well)
Auto Teams: http://community.mtasa.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=612 (So you can see how teams are getting saved and shit)
Point system: http://community.mtasa.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=819 (We could use !roll, and basically how it works when you win points. Like we have money)

This will increase the speed of final script, hopefully
I still think we should replace Money with Points..
Join us on Discord

Oct 8, 2010, 18:16:21
Reply #21
Offline

dark.Sector


i agree to replace money whit points xd is mutch better

Oct 10, 2010, 11:59:32
Reply #22
Online

Potzo

Staff
Can you please update the list, Mdbelen
Meatnose has some hardware issues with PC or laptop.

We need this done, do you need third scripter?
Join us on Discord

Oct 10, 2010, 16:31:46
Reply #23
Offline

Pet

Member
Is the /push working in the public server?

Oct 11, 2010, 18:40:59
Reply #24
Offline

drowned_and


lol list is always getting longer xD

Oct 12, 2010, 15:09:52
Reply #25
Offline

rijads

Member
thats why the script shouldnt kick u the momen t the fps drops down or ping gets up. It should kick you if your ping is big for like 5mins or fps under 25 for 5mins.

Oct 12, 2010, 15:33:20
Reply #26
Offline

MattyC

Inactive Owl
well the problem with that is one player could have frequent fps drops but always goes back up to 40, or maybe their ping is high but it sometimes goes down below the ping limit, so they would practically never get kicked. I know a few players that would get kicked though for definite like that [DB]Ivan he's gonna need to find a new server or get a new ISP ;)

Oct 15, 2010, 13:06:44
Reply #27
Offline

Meatnose


As ToMo said above I got some great issues with my PC atm, just ordered a new Crosair PSU though, so hopefully i'll get back to work next week. In worst case scenario I might need a new motherboard as I suspect that CMOS(BIOS memory) is broken.

There is nothing wrong with the current Admin Panel imo, the code is just poorly optimized.

The things I've started out with is the following.

Anti-AFK, this system is supposed to blow the player if he hasen't moved in 30 seconds.
Anti-Spam, this system would prevent the player to spam the chat.
Anti-Cheat, Deleted. MTA:SA has apparently added an anti-cheat system which works splendid.

Scripts that i'm going to start with when I got my PC working again.
Global/Local statsscript for both website(I'm gonna need help with that) and ingame.


Nov 10, 2010, 22:28:01
Reply #28
Offline

drowned_and


how is it going?

Nov 16, 2010, 15:30:09
Reply #29
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff