Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:40
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: See ya brothas!  (Read 140 times)

Sep 9, 2010, 19:49:21
Read 140 times

IceBreaker

Guest
Yoyo guys im moving to Ljubljana,Slovenia i wont be online for idk how loong,till i dont get net... its fucked up i had to leave my girlfriend my friends :/ i'll go back to Macedonia just to visit her and my friends for sure.So guys have fun  :love: be gooood more chicks more money and more and more and more good luck guys.I'll come back to ma community! bye love ya guys!



BEST WISHES, ICEBREAKER!  :D

Sep 9, 2010, 19:54:01
Reply #1
Offline

dark.Sector


love you bro i hope you will be back soon dont forget us :D ;)

Sep 9, 2010, 20:02:48
Reply #2
Offline

Flare


Hell, why ?:O.
I know that you hate me, but still i will miss you, you're awesome guy,i will be waiting for you to come back. Good luck with moving, if you will get richer, i will tell you my paypal :D. See you  :love:

Sep 9, 2010, 20:27:51
Reply #3
Offline

Millhouse

Member
bye poo poo xD stop on beer while u will passing by xD

Sep 9, 2010, 20:31:07
Reply #4
Online

Potzo

Staff
Oh dude, sux that you have to left the friend and shit, but maybe it will be better in slovenia
Safe trip and talk to you soon! :D
Join us on Discord

Sep 9, 2010, 21:18:55
Reply #5
Offline

Christian08


Awwww, that seriously sucks :/
Heh, maybe things will be better in Slovenia for you, hope the best for you dude :D
Good Luck Ice!

Sep 9, 2010, 23:52:37
Reply #6
Offline

Alpha

Staff
Best of luck, I hope to see you back soon.

Sep 10, 2010, 01:43:18
Reply #7
Offline

Over


Dam. Well, see ya for now  :/
[Insert signature here]

Sep 10, 2010, 04:40:02
Reply #8
Offline

RedBallz


I think me and you haven't been the best friends ever - I think even friends, but I hope this trips means a lot to you and your family, I hope everything iss fine, Ice.

Hugs.

Sep 10, 2010, 09:05:28
Reply #9
Offline

FST


ah Damn,Cya in a while my favorite Poo Poo. :peace:
]

Sep 10, 2010, 14:47:51
Reply #10
Offline

Tom_Riddle


Aww I´ll miss ya but good luck with everything and i´m looking forward to see ya again soon :D

Sep 10, 2010, 16:50:24
Reply #11
Offline

rijads

Member
Yeh it really sux, everyhting changes.., best wishes mate, hope u ll have way more fun there, and of course get net as soon as possible :D

Sep 10, 2010, 18:07:08
Reply #12
Offline

drowned_and


Good luck dude!

Sep 10, 2010, 19:01:08
Reply #13
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Good luck Eddy!!! Hope you come back soon! :-D



Dec 25, 2010, 07:23:07
Reply #14

IceBreaker

Guest
Suuup broos! im back to macedonia for the holidays i'll be here and im not going anywhere xD <3   :) :) :)