Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:27
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: OwnageOwls Server Full!  (Read 170 times)

Aug 28, 2010, 19:45:14
Read 170 times
Offline

RedBallz


Tofay at 12:40 -5 GMT, the Ownage Owls server was FULL!

Here's the picture



Congratulations, Owls!

Aug 28, 2010, 19:47:16
Reply #1
Online

Potzo

Staff
Woah, thats the first time you see it full? I saw it couple of times :D
Join us on Discord

Aug 28, 2010, 19:49:14
Reply #2
Offline

RedBallz


Woah, thats the first time you see it full? I saw it couple of times :D

Anyways, I am posting here due to new achievement!

PD: It sucked, I coudln't enter :(

Aug 28, 2010, 21:14:41
Reply #3
Offline

Tom-E


25 of that 32 players are from spain and lag.

Aug 28, 2010, 22:52:13
Reply #4
Offline

FST


When the server is full,most of them are laggers.
]

Aug 29, 2010, 01:09:36
Reply #5
Offline

Over


Need to implement the fps and ping kicker I think :P
[Insert signature here]

Sep 3, 2010, 09:16:08
Reply #6
Offline

GuY


Need to implement the fps and ping kicker I think :P

What about me then ? :( I'm the furthest from the server and get 350 ~ 400 ping.

FPS kicker would be good
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Sep 3, 2010, 12:24:27
Reply #7
Offline

Over


Ping limit - 400, caters for most people, even NZ/AUS otherwise your internet sux too much
[Insert signature here]