Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:54
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Recent changes in Staff list  (Read 799 times)

Jan 30, 2011, 18:04:05
Reply #45
Offline

Dr.Nimax

Member

Feb 2, 2011, 20:51:57
Reply #46
Online

Potzo

Staff
Redbull removed from Mod. Inactivity (also to Inactive Owls)
Join us on Discord

Apr 21, 2011, 21:05:51
Reply #47
Online

Potzo

Staff
Hello there,
Just something quickly :D

Do not affect in players wish to play something (voting)
Don't think you can behave differently, when I am not around

Like I said today in chat:

"It doesnt matter if I am here or not, you should behave like normal admin would"
"Youre not here to make game better for yourself, you are here to clean out the mess"


Theres different stuff to prevent that, by script. Maximum (play again) should be 2, for example
Dont be scared by this noe, this should be general knowledge, we shouldn't act childish :P

Oh, and Gnida has SM in both server. Dunno about other changes.
Join us on Discord

Dec 27, 2011, 19:03:47
Reply #48
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Idk who made panglu SM(!) on DD but next time post it here and staff list needs to be updated too.

Jul 9, 2013, 16:44:15
Reply #49
Offline

Millhouse

Member
RobertFungus is moderator now. He's from Ireland, knows english well and he's mature enough to handle with responsability. Most important thing, he's online alot....

Jul 9, 2013, 17:53:35
Reply #50
Offline

Matrix

Staff
We should also remove a few inactive people from Staff and Owls. I don't mean inactive in MTA I mean in general.



Jul 9, 2013, 18:01:50
Reply #51
Offline

Starac

Member
We should also remove a few inactive people from Staff and Owls. I don't mean inactive in MTA I mean in general.
Yeah what's going on with Ceecay and Shadow?
Btw I saw Gnida a few days ago on the server, so he is still alive!
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Aug 2, 2013, 00:25:03
Reply #52
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
- KehAnet (mod->null)
+sahota (null->mod)

Aug 2, 2013, 08:52:02
Reply #53
Online

Potzo

Staff
Did you check logs for this behavior?
Because it's one guy bitching about it..
Just because hes a german, you trust him? :p
Join us on Discord

Sep 20, 2013, 21:10:55
Reply #54
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
+ KehAnet (null->mod)

Sep 20, 2013, 23:43:52
Reply #55
Offline

Millhouse

Member

Oct 4, 2013, 20:50:55
Reply #56
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
+sahota (mod->smod)

Nov 17, 2013, 21:29:27
Reply #57
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
+ Black aka Lisa(null->dmmod)

Nov 21, 2013, 13:38:02
Reply #58
Offline

KehAnet077


HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Apr 1, 2014, 03:49:40
Reply #59
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
+ FireStorm (null->mod)