Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:27
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: GangWarDM FAIL!  (Read 145 times)

Jul 5, 2010, 11:59:49
Read 145 times

IceBreaker

Guest
GangWarDM this is for you dude we have all the evidences here and hope you will understand First this nice pic.



With IP's and stuff

I PM'ed [KSA] on PTP Forum and he replied



PM'ed him second time and he replied with:



Next HE made a topic that he is all those ppl


Link to the topic: http://www.ptpserver.com/forum/index.php/topic,1999.msg18403/topicseen.html#msg18403

EDIT: + http://gangwar-dm.com/forum/index.php?topic=950.30 We are all banned coz we were defending our real and only clan and those admins and memebrs on your forum got banned coz they were saying the truth + you deleted all our replies and evidences







« Last Edit: Jul 5, 2010, 14:01:32 by Eddy »

Jul 8, 2010, 04:57:30
Reply #1
Offline

RedBallz


Quote
Quote
ADMINS dELEAT THIS TOPIC I'M OFFF GWDM FOR EVER DELEAT IT I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE AND I CAN'T DELEAT IT SO SOMEONE REMOVE IT PLZ
Quote
Operation Fast Forward is still in effect. No.

Quotes from Daveboy and SpartanLegends. Is he an FBI guy ?

Jul 9, 2010, 00:55:40
Reply #2
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
OPERATION FAST FORWARD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHAT
THE
FUCK
?????
!!!!!!
OH
MY
FUCK
ING
GOOOOD xd